H/c/I 5th Gen vs 2011+ SC 5.0

REPCobra10

Established Member
Those were some good runs! The Camaro did very well. I'm surprised at how the Camaro pulled on the 5.0 relatively easy though, being the Camaro made 500-whp and the 5.0 made 550-whp...:shrug:

walked_u_hard

Established Member
the guy with the 5.0 posted

"I'm running the same set up but no belt slip. I was only making 5.5psi when we ran"

JerryC

Established Member
Looking at one of the runs, they start at 2:19 and the camaro passes him at 2:34.

A 14 second roll race, I wonder what mph they were at. With 3.73's was the mustang topped out by then?

I'd think not having a hood has got to hurt at that mph.

Trbo6gn1

Established Member
Pretty sure that mustang is HOLLYWOOD or something like that on here. It was being parted out the last thread i saw. I guess the first thing he sold was the hood.

ULTIMATE ORANGE SS

Established Member
its crazy how it looked like that mustang was going to pull away every time then that 5th gen. caught up.

both cars run hard though.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Yea I was expecting the 5.0 to win but as someone else stated numbers mean nothing. That camcorder caused the mustang to lose up top point blank lol nah j/k but the maro ****ing pulls. Nice runs for sure.

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

wnt2gofst

Banned
Pretty sure that mustang is HOLLYWOOD or something like that on here. It was being parted out the last thread i saw. I guess the first thing he sold was the hood.

I think so. Used to.have a vortech he pulled back off and sold. Also the saleen Hood. Also boss intake, and few other things.

from the famous tapatalk.

wnt2gofst

Banned
Just got info it is Hollywood. He has claimed car makes 550-650whp.

Ran into a 2.8kb 5.0 with LT's back.exhaust, it only made 590/460 at wheels. On 11lbs of boost. Just shows to me the KB sucks on these cars. Its tuned by lund.

from the famous tapatalk.

SHAKN' 04

ToRchEd 04'
Established Member
I ran that camaro at 2k12. That was me that posted the comment when I ran him I was on 5.5psi with my Eaton swap.

Users who are viewing this thread