H/C C5Z vs. pullied terminator

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
Just out with the club today and got in a few runs.

The first race the vette makes 440/406 cobra makes 467/464 and teh vette has a slipping clutch. The second one in the vid is jsut them messing around. SN95 going all out and 04 cobra in 4th.

th_Race3.jpg

Here's another one. I let off shortly after passing because of my clutch.
th_Race2.jpg

I let off in the same place on this one. Sorry the races are so short, I could only shift once because I lose my clutch after that (still on the stocker).
th_Race1.jpg

This is one of the same races from above I think, but you can hear my car a little better.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaNdEbQqvsA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaNdEbQqvsA[/ame]

Camera car is a whipple cobra. not like it's running though so it really doesn't matter. These are just between friends.

albino96

Established Member
lol. i was in the Z and yes it won every time. it looks like the cobra pulls back in some of them because i let off kinda early because of my clutch. physics say i should have taken it at higher speedsaas well thoug.

ViciousJay

Established Member
lol. i was in the Z and yes it won every time. it looks like the cobra pulls back in some of them because i let off kinda early because of my clutch. physics say i should have taken it at higher speedsaas well thoug.

actually physics say the vette should win, hes lighter, puts less power with more cubes and is aero dynamic!

albino96

Established Member
actually physics say the vette should win, hes lighter, puts less power with more cubes and is aero dynamic!

Lol. I know it's confusing because of my sig, but I am the owner of the vette. The white sn95 cobra just happnes to be another white sn95 cobra in the club. Mine was resting in my driveway. I was saying my vette would take the top end as you said. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread