Gymkhana 3 Part 2: Ultimate Playground

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
DC released the newest installment in the Ken Block Gymkhana 3 series today featuring the Ford Fiesta. All I can say is I want one after watching this lol :burnout:

[youtube_browser]4TshFWSsrn8[/youtube_browser]

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
ken block is the dirtiest drifter ever...and man do i want one of those little fiestas..that was the sickest gymkhana evaaa!! the speed he keeps up through all of that is absolutely nuts

93_408_LX

Established Member
People love battling me on this but if you've ever drifted a powerful all wheel drive car it's not as hard as it looks. Any pro drift competitor could easily do that stuff, he's not some magical driver.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
well he sure does make it look magical...and i give more respect because no body does that on the street or a parking lot for fear of their diffs and axles on dry pavement..lol

03snkvert

Established Member
I would like to see just ANY drifter come out and do what looks so easy!

Man has got some skills, and the little Fiesta is Awesome!

Last edited:

Amazongt

AKA maxstang AKA max97v6
Established Member
well he sure does make it look magical...and i give more respect because no body does that on the street or a parking lot for fear of their diffs and axles on dry pavement..lol

I highly doubt he gives a shit about the axles or difs in that car. :D If it was his own car and money, well then maybe he would. On another note, the STI sounded and looked 10X better than the Fiesta. Although I did like how the transmission sound gave the impression of driving a lifesize RC car.

mckpat03

Diesel FTW
Established Member
I just want to drive a car with that power, and absolutely beat the living s*** out of it for that long and not feel bad, at all.

bull3441

Established Member
People love battling me on this but if you've ever drifted a powerful all wheel drive car it's not as hard as it looks. Any pro drift competitor could easily do that stuff, he's not some magical driver.

it's harder to drift awd than rwd. why do you think drift cars are rwd.

endless381

Established Member
Reminds me of the guy that did that in the WRX....Pretty cool!

I think the Ford out did the WRX
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1szPu5rV5Y"]YouTube - Subaru WRX 530whp Drift[/nomedia]

Last edited:

SVT2122

Established Member
^ really man? It is the guy . . . lol, hope you were joking his video's have been posted so many hundred times a month.

Matt99

Built not Bought
Established Member
man **** ken block and his amazing talent to abuse any car he touches, and get away with it. man is a badass in my book

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
that might have been the least impressive of all of them. aside from the banked drift, we've seen it all before.

Users who are viewing this thread