Guys with Shift Lights in here......

jwlast

Established Member
For those with shift lights, which one did you buy, why and how do you like it? I had a Raptor a few years ago, seemed ok but I recall it being a pain to program.

And how/where did you mount it? Noted a couple threads had some ideas, looking a pluck a few more. Any pictures are greatly appreciated.

Trying to keep the dash and pillar area looking stock and as uncluttered as possible is why I am looking for mounting ideas........:rolling:

TIA

JT

RedfireSVT

Established Member
i have a raptor shift light and mounted it in the center a/c vent. works great and you can't see it til it comes on. ultimate stealth location.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
raptor mounted in the vent here. You will never know its there until I rev it up high. I have just the shift light in my Cobra but had the dual stage in a truck before and loved it. not hard to adjust unless you mount it somewhere difficult. But really once you figure out what rpm you want to launch/shift at, program it thats it.....

supraman1990

Established Member
When Im on the drag strip all my attention is focused on fighting the wheel, hitting my gears, and watching the track. Id much rather have a bright light tell me to shift than having to listen to the car or keep an eye on the tach. Plus some of the cars you get next to make it near impossible to hear your car clearly enough. On top of that, i dont hear engine noise when the eaton is on full tilt

SLPRCTM

Established Member
Raptor mounted on a bracket above my rear view mirror.
d99a4b80.jpg

4163bf79.jpg

dvtr-

Established Member
Ive got the aeroforce gauge taking advantage of the annunciation feature it has. :rockon:

SVTwhore

Established Member
I used to have one of the auto-meter pill style lights in my old Fox. I mounted it down low off the bottom of the dash pointed towards my face. Like yourself, I like things tucked away out of sight. That said, I do like SLPRCTM's mount. Gets the job done and not all that noticeable.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I too have a raptor shift light. Mine is installed on the steering wheel column gauge pod.

Users who are viewing this thread