Guys with 20 Inches! Come on in!

RC-5.0

Established Member
:lol::lol:
Thought that was a good attention grabbing title.

Just would like to see as many cars as possible in one thread with 20" rims because I want to see what tires everyone is running.

Please post a pic or two and let me know the tire brand/size you're running on front/back, and also if you are lowered and with what springs.

Here's mine (not lowered, 295/35 and 275/35 Nitto Invos)

IMG_7949.jpg

RC

momogt

Established Member
:lol::lol:
Thought that was a good attention grabbing title.

Just would like to see as many cars as possible in one thread with 20" rims because I want to see what tires everyone is running.

Please post a pic or two and let me know the tire brand/size you're running on front/back, and also if you are lowered and with what springs.

Here's mine (not lowered, 295/35 and 275/35 Nitto Invos)

IMG_7949.jpg

RC
nice I like that not lowered

i want boost

Established Member
Should be on by Tuesday coming, pulled the trigger on the velgen sale, brought 305 35 555r rear and 265 35 555 front, steeda ultra lights

Nuar

Established Member
It would work better if you guys posted the size of the wheels (20x10, 20x10.5, 20x11) and then the name and full size of the tire (295/35)
Wheel offset would be awesome too if you know it.
I am in the process of picking out wheels as well and that info would help A LOT.

RC-5.0

Established Member

'14 Shelby

Established Member
see my sig...not lowered yet but dropping soon. Eibach Pro kit. Think its 1" up front 1 & 1/2 out back. Didnt want too much drop

RC-5.0

Established Member
nice I like that not lowered

Thanks..I think that's the first time anyone ever said that about my car. Too may people think it "should be" lowered. If you look at my car (under, not the wheel well) it is pretty low already.. I had too many problems with my last lowered car getting it over speed bumps, on lifts, etc.

RC

'14 Shelby

Established Member
one thing to consider before your put your boost on is lowering. I noticed my front end def. sits lower than it used to. I'm not sure what the weight diff is but the S/C is heavier for sure. I should have mine installed soon. I'll post up before and after pics

ExTurbo

Established Member
Thanks..I think that's the first time anyone ever said that about my car. Too may people think it "should be" lowered. If you look at my car (under, not the wheel well) it is pretty low already.. I had too many problems with my last lowered car getting it over speed bumps, on lifts, etc.

RC

One of the reasons i went with the P springs, not too much of a drop, just enough IMO. I have a couple of mean speed bumps at work and still get over them no problem, lifts on the other hand....then again i only run a 275/45/18.

kingnut

Established Member
m8iwyd.jpg

255/35/20 F 295/30/20 R. toyo proxes 4 plus

lowered on BC coils.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread