Guys w/Steeda Caster/Camber Plates......

boostedsnake

Established Member
Guys w/Steeda C/C plates,........how do u like them? Do the 3 hole design give enough caster/camber adjustments for a car that's lowered 1.75"-2" w/H&R Sport springs......Any pics. (installed)?

Thanks!

Brad

Banned
from what I gather most people go with the MM CC plates.. alot of people hate the steeda ones.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
I've got bbk. I think the steeda would work just fine but IMO they are kinda ugly. Might as well get some that perform and look good since you're gonna see them every time you pop the hood!

Sin

Established Member
I got the Kenny Browns, never considered the Steedas. As for pics, dont got any...well, on kodak paper

boostedsnake

Established Member
Hey Sambandit, THANKS for taking the time to take the pics and posting them......NICE............U just helped me make my mind up.......BBK C/C for me too. How much and where can I get a set?

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
No problemo. They were around $269. I got them from a local Mustang shop. I'm sure you can goto bbkperformance.com and either buy them or get the website for a retailer. I was pleasantly surprised on how good they looked installed! Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread