guys post some pics! Lowered

FoxBodyMan

BLKWIDOW
Established Member
Can't decide on either a Pro or Sportline Kit? seen a few with the sportline that look really good,
If you have some pics please put them up. Thanks

phorty

Established Member
This is the Pro-Ket on my '89. I never liked the rear jacked up look with these springs. Its hard to see in the pic but it was very low in the front and only a little lower than stock in the back. If I were to do it again, I'd try H&R, Steeda or Bullitt springs.
IMG_0410.gif

IMG_01151.gif

Last edited:

stangbear427

Established Member
Here's my wifes '89 with the Eibach Pro kit. It's a good riding/handling spring. Not too sissy, not too hardcore. Not complaints.
dsc01715.jpg

phorty

Established Member
fac00tec said:
:beer: phorty, that white 5.0 looks damn good to me.

Thanks! The car sold almost a year ago but I hung on to the rims thankfully. I posted to show how the Eibach Pro-kit looks. These pics are the best I have of the car. A full tank of gas and the way the car was parked minimized the appearance of the rake effect of these springs. But believe me, the front was very slammed and the back didn't drop too much at all.

stangbear427

Established Member
phorty said:
...But believe me, the front was very slammed and the back didn't drop too much at all.
Interesting. The ProKit didn't have that effect on my wifes LX at all, nor on my GT when they were on that. It had a slight rake, but not especially noticeable unless you were looking for it.

1slosvt

Established Member
Here are some pics of my pile with bbk's.

2623460420061290117FfzXQC_fs.jpg

stuff010.jpg

stuff003.jpg

2129300080097572035vdgymA_th.jpg

I had 98 cobra wheels on it. Right now I have my stock 99 cobra rims on it. I can't decide which I like better. Any opinions?

stangbear427

Established Member
I'd have to say go with the '99s myself, '98 Cobra rims seem to be everywhere. Props for going 5 lug though! Your 'vert looks tight. Might *ehem* need a pic of it with the '99 Cobra rims just to be sure though.

fac00tec

i see dead people
Established Member
stangbear427 said:
I'd have to say go with the '99s myself, '98 Cobra rims seem to be everywhere. Props for going 5 lug though! Your 'vert looks tight. Might *ehem* need a pic of it with the '99 Cobra rims just to be sure though.

yea what he said we need more pics:pepper:

phorty

Established Member
That drop looks perfect. I'm not a huge fan of the 98 cobra rims, they similar to the 95 R's but not as nice. So I'd vote for the 99 cobra's but I need a pic to be sure.

racerbox77

Established Member
FoxBodyMan said:
Beautiful!!!!!:D 1-1/2 or 2'' Drop?
Love the wheels..

They are the pro kit with the isolators out of the rear and poly upper only isos in the front. But in this pic both upper and lower are out of all corners.

Now (and I dont have a pic yet) only the upper front have isos. It looks almost even, a little lower in front than back. As soon as the rain stops and I have a min Ill take some recent pics.

Users who are viewing this thread