Guys.. need some opinions on which design of this new kocky shirt you like best....

which shirt do you like best?

• #1: All Couped Up

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • #2: 10 sec or less

Votes: 38 64.4%
  • #3: Camarwoes...

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
which slogan or phrase do you like best to go with this pic?

Here's what we came up with so far...

222296.jpg

222298.jpg

(IMO, we need to make this one say "10 sec or less", but for now, we'll leave it as is...)

222299.jpg

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I like the third one, but I think you should drop the second R in "Camarwoes" = "Camawoes"

OR....how about "Flew the COUPE" ?

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Thanks guys... If #2 makes it, we'll change it to "10 sec or less" instead of "10 sec" (if its REAL popular, we'll probably do a 03-04 Cobra version too. :D )

HYBRED- Nice! Very good point about dropping the extra 'r' in there... btw, you HAVE to get one of the new HYBRID shirts LOL
shirt79.jpg

GHIG RTR

Banned
Voted #2. Are ya'll ever gone have something for the TT Cobra guys? Something like a picture of 2 turbos > and a chick w/ a decent size of hoots either wearing a tight t-shirt or a tight tank top.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Thanks guys... If #2 makes it, we'll change it to "10 sec or less" instead of "10 sec" (if its REAL popular, we'll probably do a 03-04 Cobra version too. :D )

HYBRED- Nice! Very good point about dropping the extra 'r' in there... btw, you HAVE to get one of the new HYBRID shirts LOL

Do you make it in a women's size? I like yalls shirts, but I like something a little closer fitting.

colin450

Established Member
I really like #2 :rockon: Sorry to go off topic, but do you guys have any plans for GT500 shirts?

svtcobrar2004

Established Member

shirt79.jpg

i'd definitly buy that shirt!!! i love it!

CobraKraiger

Know Not Anxiety Or Fear
Established Member
Like #2 the best, but you guys need to make some C5 Z06 shirts since I sold my cobra!!! Looked on your website and the Z is getting no love.

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Like #2 the best, but you guys need to make some C5 Z06 shirts since I sold my cobra!!! Looked on your website and the Z is getting no love.

We do have the one C5 Z06 shirt... (but you're right.. we need to offer a few more C5-C6 vette shrts..) :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread