guys i really need your help!

tpr103

Established Member
today i was in an accident. i was coming home from picking up my new built trans. when all of a sudden everyone started locking up there brakes. i had plenty of room to stop, til this car cut me off from the left lane. i was in the middle. i sweved right to avoid them how ever my right front tire must have came off the rim. the truck was all over the place. i managed to avoid hitting anybody or anything except the curb. well my left rear wheel snapped the axle and bent all the brake assembly. i need help getting a rear to replace mine. i made a post over in the market but i figured it would get more hits here. mileage and gearing doesnt matter since ill put my internals in. the cheaper the better. please if anybody has or knows of a rear let me know.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
did you have a 9.75 or an 8.8? not sure what the 01 harleys had in them. if its an 8.8 id suggest calling around to junk yards. a 9.75 is gunna be a little harder to find but they did come in a few 150's from the factory (believe anything with a quad cab or a 7700+ gvw).

not to many guys doing 9inch swaps or anything like that in our trucks so you wont see many for sale. finding a wrecked truck is your best bet.

ecoastkid

Established Member
02-03 supercrews had them...Hell, I think my 99 Expy with a 5.4 has one...I dont think you will have a prob finding one in a scrap yard

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Sorry about your mishap, glad you weren't hurt. You can also put a blurb in your sig for what you're looking for, that way someone can PM you.

tpr103

Established Member
ok heres an update! i only need a left rear axle and the whole left brake assembly minus the rotor and caliper.

tpr103

Established Member
well heres an update to my on going saga!! i ordered a set of superior axles from summit. they are 35% stronger then stock and $30 more lol! i got the brake assembly brand new from ford through an awesome hook up! one of my customers is the tri-state area rep for ford racing parts! the left axle came in but the holes are too small for the 14X2.0 studs!! and the pass. side one is on back order till july!!!

Users who are viewing this thread