Guys i need help! Asap!!!

03_SVT_COBRA

Established Member
my cobra is barly running! I have ZERO on fuel press gauge, but the pumps are working and there is no fuel comming out of the sensor. what the hell is this! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

03_SVT_COBRA

Established Member
ok i pulled the rail sensor and turned the key on and there is no fuel commin out
shouldent it shoot out of there?

03_SVT_COBRA

Established Member
codes are p0193- fuel rail pressure check high input.
p1233- fuel pump driver mpdule disables or offline
p0148- fuel delivery error

Did i blow the module?

03_SVT_COBRA

Established Member
yea fuse is good! i jsut checked one of my other data logs and during idle i was at 4.4 f/pump volts, and 39psi fuel pressure.. and now its 7.5 and 9psi... so the fuel pumps are on and working.. the fpdm is telling the pumps to run... working? but there is really low fuel pressure? im thinking that stuped hose for the ppvr delete came loose??

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
Maybe the FRPS? Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor. They are known to blow if you hit the rev-limiter several times. Sometimes all it take is one time. Do a search for "FRPS" or even spell it out and search for how to test. Hopefully you'll get this resolved soon!

NITROS COBRA

Established Member
Does the pump cycle when the key is turned on, if so how long?
Pull battery cable off and retry, this will kill the code AND ADAPTIVE LEARNING.

Last edited:

NITROS COBRA

Established Member
This is the order i would check things:

1.replace fuse under hood
2.check frps for smell and proper connection
3.check the fpdm for proper connection
4.check roll over switch, make sure it did not trip
5.undo battery to see if codes return
6.check fuse for kenne bell bap, and if installed correctly, plus upgrade fuse to 30 amp under hood.
7.pull tank and check all fuel lines for proper install

The p1233 code i usually get when the fuse is blown, fpdm bad, or fpdm is not connected, or frps bad,fuel line undone

Last edited:

03_SVT_COBRA

Established Member
i have done and checked everything but removing the tank
everything looks fine and all tests out ok. the wierd thig is that it will run.. but barly. computer says there is only 10 psi. if you rev it past 1400rpm shes runnen out of fuel n dies.

Speed Demon

Established Member
if you can hear the pumps running then either the pumps are bad, not likely both pumps are bad, the fuel line to the top hat has come off or is split, most likely cause from your descriptions, or there is no fuel in the tank.

03_SVT_COBRA

Established Member
yea i put some gas in it just to be on the safe side. So i know there is gas in it. its gotta be that gates fuel line used to remove the ppvr? i really dont wanna drop the tank again. :(

Users who are viewing this thread