Guy who repaints Diecast cars

saleenssc1989

Established Member
I had a Zinc Yellow Terminator Cobra and followed alot of Facebook group pages, Instagram and Termi forums. I remember there used to be a guy who would repaint diecast model cars to the exact spec you had if you sent him a diecast car.
If anyone knows or remembers, can anyone point me in the right direction to contact him about this?

I now have a Shelby and wanted to see if he could repaint a diecast I have, to my exact spec. I cannot find a grabber blue GT350R model anywhere, would love if he could make tht happen.
Thanks in advance guys.
IMG_20200805_161838_083.jpg

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
@Black Gold 380R Glen made several for members, including me. I don’t think he does it anymore though.

This he did one for me too. He isn’t doing it right now taking a break to restore his 65 Mustang I believe. But plans to again in the future. I may have to try and find a fox body for him to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
@Black Gold 380R Glen made several for members, including me. I don’t think he does it anymore though.

This he did one for me too. He isn’t doing it right now taking a break to restore his 65 Mustang I believe. But plans to again in the future. I may have to try and find a fox body for him to do.

Thank you Todd and Patrick! Appreciate you guys mentioning me. Patrick, not sure I could build a Fox. The only ones I know of are GMP and they are a beeotch to take apart LOL.

@saleenssc1989, unfortunately Todd and Patrick are correct. I am "not" building diecast vehicles at the moment due to my 65 Mustang rebuild project. I'm hoping to have my 65 completed by the end of summer 2021. If you can wait or if you have not found anything by then (there are other guys out there that do this as well. They are mainly on FB and I do not use FB, so I have no recommendations) then please re-contact me in August and I 'may' be able to help you out.

There was another guy here on SVTP that did this before I started, but I think he is not even on this site anymore. If you do a search for diecast here on SVTP you may find him or my thread.

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread