Guy On Craigslist Will Trade You His SUV For A Week With Your Wife

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
2011 jeep grand Cherokee 4wd

"
2011 jeep grand Cherokee 4wd - $9000 (Huntsville)
I have a 4wd Jeep Cherokee. Its is dully loaded and has a which attached to front ranch hand bumper and grill gaurd. It is on a 4 in suspension lift and a 6 inch body lift has 35 mud grip tires(1200) witch has only been on it for two months. The truck only has 48,000 miles on it. i am looking to trade it but I looking for certain things only. I don't need it but its paid for so O don't have to sell it. Now here is what I am looking for. A lady( preferable married to how wants the jeep) she mist be 18 to 50 and fit. I give you the jeep and you leave your wife with me for a week. When you come pick her up she have the signed title to the jeep. So if interested send me several photo of the wife and I get right back to you. The photo need to be nude after all she will be for a week.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
"

Guy On Craigslist Will Trade You His SUV For A Week With Your Wife

jrandy

Established Member
Well that is one of the more interesting propositions I have seen on Craigslist.

jbs$

Established Member
I know a couple of guys that will give him a better, long term deal. Hell, one of them may throw in a little cash.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
What men will do for some trim, utterly pathetic! I’m sure the rise for him is the husband giving up the wife!

If this is for real and someone goes thought with it, that will be the end of the marriage soon after! The only way this would work out if the married couple are swingers:nonono:

Sp3edD3m0n

Established Member
The dude just finished watching Indecent Proposal but he realized he is no Robert Redford when he looked at his bank account so offered up his jeep. As a result he will be getting Melissa McCarthy instead of Demi Moore.

svtaddict

Established Member
you got to be an ugly ass motherfer to have to trade something for a peice of ass.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I could EASILY find a couple slutty woman friends of mine to do this if it was legit. Have them pretend to be my wife... Spend the week with him.

Get Jeep, sell it once it's in my possession. Split the money 50/50.

Users who are viewing this thread