Guy harasses Wal-Mart customers on Black Friday.

musclefan21

Established Member
OMFG!!!!! ROY was the best!!! I am crying here :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
It's only funny if it is not happening to you. Imagine if some douche *** was doing that to you. :fm:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
Damn, thousands of Wal Mart employees suing cuz they were denied lunch breaks and they receive $172 million

YouTube - On the Money - Corporate Terrorism at Wal-Mart

you're not bashing the workers, are you? if yes- i agree; that whole worker's rights movement a hundred or so years ago was pretty lame. :bored:

in related news- i had no idea there were so many anti-walmart activists out there. that's so awesome. i don't go there anymore because all they seem to sell is chinese made garbage.

Last edited:

Jayls5

Established Member
Walmart steals your soul when you work there.

Plus, they are counterproductive most of the time. For example, before I left, I was told to move about 5 pallets of boxes 2 stories up into the steel shelving. I shit you not, before I even came in the next day at 7am, they had it all down again on pallets. I spent a long ass time making space and moving shit around for no reason.

So, if you ever work there, there are some simple guidelines: Don't work hard. Working hard gets you nothing. It's the appearance of working hard that moves you up in the company. If you work hard, you merely have nothing to be doing when they come around to check on you, and then they think you don't work hard. You look like a better employee if you merely hold a box in your hand and walk around arbitrarily like you're trying to find the spot for it. Then, when they come around, they think you're working hard.

There are tons of ways to mess with walmart. These guys are amateurs.

Jayls5

Established Member
Enlighten us!!!
I in no way condone any of the following activities and will not be held responsible for using it:

Located in every department is an (often) unattended "spill station" where they have stuff called "spill magic." It's a yellow package. It looks like sand, but it holds some ridiculous quantity of water. It will expand out many times its size. One could simply grab a bag and take it to the restroom and dump it all in the toilet. It will either 1) clog it and/or 2) expand over the bowl in a hilarious fashion. I'm sure there are other fun things that can be done with it.

There are "codes" you can call for different bad things that can happen at walmart. Each color stands for something ranging all the way to gunshots to lost children, called "code adam." I'm too lazy to list them all though. You can call them in over the speakers through unattended phones. That, and there are endless ways to rip off the store that I've seen successfully completed by customers. A guy ripped off every walmart in our area for several thousand dollars before they even caught on to his scam. There are too many things to mention on how this store can be screwed over.

In reality, it's retarded though. It doesn't claim to be a good paying job. The only scary thing is the cult-like mentality the store has. It seriously has a "walmart cheer" that they will even do on the sales-floor during meetings. They will chant and scream and I simply stand there feeling uncomfortable because it's the most ridiculous thing ever for a low paying job.

Users who are viewing this thread