Guy Code 101

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
I had a debate with my coworker. After his recent trip to the urinal.

That while using the stand up urinals,that another guy shouldnt stand at the one directly left or right that another guy is using. I said since there are dividers that code does not apply. What are your thoughts?

Also what are some of your "Guy Codes"

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
If there is a non-adjacent stall available, then use it. Our work bathroom only has 2 side by side, so its not an option...

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
^^ hahahah like most nascar events. gotta love the pee trough.

i will always give someone some space if there is another urinal to go to but if its just 2 its kind of a no brainer.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
We went last year for the first time. The first thing I thought was im not nearly as drunk as I should be for this.

I love it. Been going since '99. We have a 40ft Fleetwood and my buddy's 37ft Sunbird. We bring the playstation and set up Rock Band outside. Tons of beer and its a great memorial day weekend.

Last edited:

Coiled03

Established Member
I love it. Been going since '99. We have a 40ft Fleetwood and my buddy's 37ft Sunbird. We bring the playstation and set up Rock Band outside. Tons of beer and its a great memorial day weekend.

I've been going since '82. The bathrooms are a lot better than they used to be. :xpl:

AluminatorSnake

Established Member
I feel like that crap is stupid... if there is a few open urinals ill leave some space, if not who cares. if you gotta pee you gotta pee just look forward at the wall.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
"Picture the awkwardness of being in an elevator with strangers... Now picture that with everyone's Dick in their hands."

I'm not sure about that man code, but If the bathroom is full, I make sure to stand directly behind the person I think is going to finish first. Just like at the toll plazas.

tap-a-keg

Users who are viewing this thread