Guy burns house and kidnaps child

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
So I go to Binghamton (whitney point) tonight, go to run to store for coffee. I pass home 3miles down the road no fire, I come back home is an inferno. Guy stabbed his wife, and kidnapped his child, sets house on fire. I arrive on scene I have pictures of what is perps truck.. I have videos, and pics of fire, and Leos loading their weapons. Still looking for guy who took off on foot. Some help me with vids?? Crazy shit I probably passed right by this guy. I don't know if wife is dead, but child is missing still. I have pics of getaway truck. On my phone now

jrd699

Established Member
ecbffd28.jpg

Here's what i seen before first responders

bc52c40c.jpg

See the truck, cops were looking for that truck... Guy was there when I got there, I left to get help, truck was gone...

jrd699

Established Member
Scary to think a murder/kidnapper/arsonist was there when I was.. I wish I knew then what I know... I may have been able to stop him from leaving with the child.. I could have gotten stabbed also

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
Scary to think a murder/kidnapper/arsonist was there when I was.. I wish I knew then what I know... I may have been able to stop him from leaving with the child.. I could have gotten stabbed also

You could have been a hero. Instead, you decided to make a thread and try to become an SVTP hero?????:shrug:

jrd699

Established Member
Old man told me to stay away, there were propane tanks there.. I was running up to house, old man told me NOOOOOOOOO!!!! I said is there anyone in there, was told no

jrd699

Established Member
have you talked with the police yet?

Just spoke with sgt. Guy has the child, and is still at large. They can blow up photo of truck for apb.. Cops have all the evidence I have.. I left scene for 5 mins to get help.... He left by the time I got back.. Child may have been murdered, and burned?

jrd699

Established Member
Wife was stabbed, she made it to a neighbor, and is at the hospital. Child, and perp. Are missing. Look at the photo, they are looking for the red truck in the shot. This mother ****er was there, when I got there.. ****ing guy who was there when I got there, said stop there are propane tanks in the house. Now that I'm thinking about...... How'd he know that? Was that the guy? Is the child murdered, and burned?

jrd699

Established Member

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Chill up my spine, guy I spoke with before anyone got there, coulda been the guy. I jumped out of my truck ran up drive way he yelled at me NOOOOOO DON'T GO UP THERE..... THERE ARE PROPAINE TANKS IN THE HOUSE.. I said stay here I'm going for help... Left for a few mins he was gone, cops got there, and started loading their weapons

So long story short, you find a guy observing a home on fire.

You run up the driveway to assure there's no victims.

Guy stops you, warning you of propane tanks.

You exit the scene to go for help.

While you're gone guy also leaves the scene saying to himself "suckeerrr"???

Then you post this thread?

Users who are viewing this thread