Gur ! :) Fog Light

B03Cobra

SVT G0D
Established Member
Also, I guess I get to join the club, my first busted fog lamp on the drivers side! I guess I should feel lucky its my first, I know many of you have busted a ton of them. I found out by cleaning my bumper and sliced my finger good on the glass! I didnt see an impact either, I think the glass isnt tempered or is just junky.

Juiced-03

Established Member
How do you guys break the lamp??? Extreme weather conditions perhaps?

B03Cobra

SVT G0D
Established Member
It wasnt that hot yesterday when I broke it, have no idea....Why or how.... *sniffle*

primo

Established Member
Welcome to the club, they are a pretty penny also.

B03Cobra

SVT G0D
Established Member
Yeah I got a great deal as well 59.99, but its gonna be more for the bulb, that poped too, and it was a silverstar.... Hope it doesnt happen often now that im cursed. heh heh.

Snake-Shadow

Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced-03
How do you guys break the lamp??? Extreme weather conditions perhaps?
In short...Quick light change at the end of my street, and me being a dumbass and forgetting that I am in a car that can move from 30 to 100 in a blink of an eye, decide to try and make the light. Well, next thing I know I am doing 70 and I realize there is a large bump in the middle of the intersection. With an amazing crunch soud that I thought certainly tore off my front clip I was one fog lamp short. To my delight only the fog light was damages (cracked lens) but still operated as normal. Still have not replaces it, I figure as long as it works I will not do anything about it as it is hardly noticable unless you get real close.

M@

B03Cobra

SVT G0D
Established Member
Hmmmm I did do some pretty bad ass donuts that day too, could the pressure or force of that caused it? Hahaha I think I got around 5 entire circles before I stopped. I love these cars... I needed new tires anyway decided to turn those nittos into true slicks! :)

Snake-Shadow

Established Member
Originally posted by B03Cobra
Yeah I got a great deal as well 59.99, but its gonna be more for the bulb, that poped too, and it was a silverstar.... Hope it doesnt happen often now that im cursed. heh heh.
Where did you get yours from? 60 is not bad and since the bulb in mine is fine all I would need is the lamp.

M@

Users who are viewing this thread