Guns, good company, and a whole lot of fun

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
man this was a lot of fun. We went through 10,000 rounds of ammo combined. Everything from .223, 7.62 X 39mm, 9mm, .40, .45, .357 mag...etc

These are the only pics my girl had taken, but there are more to come! Enjoy fellas, and btw im the only chinky there lol

147299.jpg

147300.jpg

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
haha didnt drink till after all rounds were depleted and all chambers were inspected by me. No worries bud, im a big tickler for safety especially when its my ass on the line. All the guns in the pic are mine with the exception of two of the handguns.

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
again visually inspected ALL chambers personally before comsumption of alcohol commenced.

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
haha thanks bud. We had about 4 AR-15's with various configurations, 2 AK's, and some tactical shotguns. Pistol wise we were shooting XD's, Glocks, HK's, and Kimbers.

The AR i am holding is sporting a Surefire m500, Aimpoint Comp ML2, JP trigger, Hogue Trigger, and VLTOR stock with some other goodies. Guns= the win

deauxt

Established Member
League City is near Houston, where I am too. That would be so sweet to come shoot with y'all. I wish we were closer.

countrysquire

Search then Ask
Established Member
I am moving on thursday actually to League City from Texas City(near galveston). My subdivision is called Oak Creek. Where are you in LC?

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Ok, ford_racer will more than likely come in here and propose to you....ignore him..

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
looks like a fun time.

what do you guys think redneck hunters do in their tree stands while waiting for deer to show up? "Budweiser"

Last edited:

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
haha thanks for the compliments guys. It was a lot of fun, and im still waiting for the vid to come up. hopefully it will be ready soon, more pics to come soon as well!

LBSVT93

Established Member
You are close to south padre island....I love texas...I go to the island at least once a year...usually when its still cold as heck here in Chicago.....I wish I could live down there in the valley...nice collection to by the way.....I got nine so far and counting......

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
66speed said:
Ok, ford_racer will more than likely come in here and propose to you....ignore him..

I've been in here 4 times, and the only thing I can say is...

I don't like AR/M4 stocks on AKs...

Oh yes, and if I ever were to propose to anyone based on their gun collection, it'd be HK33K on the zombie forum.

His collection is amazing! Glacius knows who I'm talking about...

Last edited:

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
indeed, that guy collection makes me look like a nobody lol

But nevertheless this was a great time that i had with soem good friends, still waitin on more pics..damn slow computer and job lol

Users who are viewing this thread