Gun malfunction gets innocent man convicted

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
Guy's AR15 malfunctions after 800 rounds and accidentally fires three rounds, then jams. Because of malfunction, the guy is charged with having a "machine gun". His house is raided, his guns and computer are taken and he's found guilty of owning a machine gun.

Click to watch video

This is just unbelievable. Our country is just slipping further down the crapper every day and our government is slowly turning into the Gestapo.

SVT GT

Established Member
Thats ok just as long as they dont go after the criminals that hard because then that would be un fair. How dare they go after a real criminal this hard, our country would be so pissed off at that.

svt_foci

Don't Answer
Established Member
wow crappy that a semi auto misfires and now he gets slapped with a felony and kicked out of the reserves. Now a father of 3 and a seemingly good citizen possibly has to go to jail for the over zealous actions of the govt... I hope they throw this out.

GT_Jim

Established Member
WTF. Elect Hitlary now and lets get the revolution over with as quick as possible. Seriously, we don't have another choice at this point. With the Govn't stepping all over us We the people need to stand up and do something about it.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Guy's AR15 malfunctions after 800 rounds and accidentally fires three rounds, then jams. Because of malfunction, the guy is charged with having a "machine gun". His house is raided, his guns and computer are taken and he's found guilty of owning a machine gun.

Click to watch video

This is just unbelievable. Our country is just slipping further down the crapper every day and our government is slowly turning into the Gestapo.

:wf::wf:MOVED! USE THE CORRECT FORUM:nonono:

txyaloo

Established Member
WTF. Elect Hitlary now and lets get the revolution over with as quick as possible. Seriously, we don't have another choice at this point. With the Govn't stepping all over us We the people need to stand up and do something about it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Did I mention HAHAHA?

You seriously expect Hillary to protect gun owners and their rights? Fat chance... First opportunity she gets, she'll somehow get another AWB passed. I don't see any of the current candidates supporting gun ownership.

This is one reason why I don't allow anyone to shoot any of my firearms unless I am present.

I suspect there is more to this story that isn't being reported...

04cobra13

Established Member
wow thats terrible... i hope this whole thing gets turned around, maybe he should go after the manufacturer of the ar 15 and have them explain the problem and also explain that the model is not full auto.

Jsko

Established Member
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Did I mention HAHAHA?

You seriously expect Hillary to protect gun owners and their rights? Fat chance... First opportunity she gets, she'll somehow get another AWB passed. I don't see any of the current candidates supporting gun ownership.

This is one reason why I don't allow anyone to shoot any of my firearms unless I am present.

I suspect there is more to this story that isn't being reported...

Elect Hitlary now and lets get the revolution over with as quick as possible

Pretty sure he means so we can start a revolution, his first line clearly states that.

1969mach

Established Member
Olympic Arms needs to step up in this guys defense. It's crazy that one anti-gun politician or judge (you know that’s who's behind this) can trample on your rights and take away your freedom.

gixxzach

catundrhood
Established Member
so true!

This is sooooo true! Go to Iraq and then come back and tell me what ya think

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
As an owner of an AR15 I must say this is total and utter BS. I own several semi-automatic rifles and upon occasion they will malfunction. Mine have never fired multiple rounds upon malfunctioning...but they have been known to mess up. It's a case full of moving metal parts, every once in a while one part is gonna fail.

Users who are viewing this thread