Gun Forums

MarlboroMan

Established Member
Wheres a good busy gun forum with knowledgeable gunslingers? AR15.com looked good but you cant use hotmail/yahoo/gmail to register so that leaves me out.

Thrust

Established Member
I like Glocktalk.com. I am on there pretty often. AR15.com is ok, but its just not my favorite. Check out the non glock firearms section. Its very busy.

werstlna

Established Member
My absolute favorite is www.thehighroad.org. These guys/gals are very straight forward and have an incredible amount of knowledge of all types of firearms, tactics, ammunition and reloading, and of course political and 2A issues. They do everything "high road" so anything resembling SVTP's Smackdown gets stopped immediately.

Another good one is www.opencarry.org, as mentioned earlier.

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
http://XDTALK.COM
This is where I hang out alot most of the guys on here know there stuff pretty well, they have a 1911 section, ar,ak, and something else I think and of course the other gun section check it out.

Last edited:

nitrovic

Established Member
Opencarry.com has a lot of legal talk

Ehh, I don't know about that one. I had a moderator there threaten to release my personal information because I didn't agree with his post. Not good and pretty disturbing.

I'd stick with glocktalk

Last edited:

GT_Jim

Established Member
A lot of crazy anti-gov't talk too...

Somebody is gonna have to step in and take care of this mess of a Country we live in, it's certainly not taking care of itself with all the politicians running things.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
i am an ar kind of guy so i like the ar15 forum. i will have to check out this glocktalk, who would of known svt was also the gun toting crowd??

on a side note, rip charlton heston, there was a gun toter for ya. any word of the black ban coming around again?

2004 Culebra

Established Member
Opencarry.com has a lot of legal talk

My absolute favorite is www.thehighroad.org. These guys/gals are very straight forward and have an incredible amount of knowledge of all types of firearms, tactics, ammunition and reloading, and of course political and 2A issues. They do everything "high road" so anything resembling SVTP's Smackdown gets stopped immediately.

Another good one is www.opencarry.org, as mentioned earlier.

thehighroad is good as well as 1911.com

All of these are great forums... There are plenty out there you just gotta pick the one you enjoy the most.

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
Taurus .357 with an 4" barrel.
I shoot mostly .38 specials out of it. .357 is meant to kill people. .38 is much better for target practice.
627s800s4vy9.jpg

Here's where I go to blow off a little steam.
http://www.losaltosrodandgunclub.com/
Jeff

Last edited:

dougwg

Established Member
Ehh, I don't know about that one. I had a moderator there threaten to release my personal information because I didn't agree with his post. Not good and pretty disturbing.

I'd stick with glocktalk

got a link or something? Was it through PM? Post em.

Users who are viewing this thread