Gulf Coast People/Hurricane Victims

01 Cobra

Whine "O"
Established Member
That guy is a f****** azzhole. There is a special place for people like him. He obviously has no reguard for loss of life man I mean f*** the house ya know what mean? What about all those people who desperatly tried to get out and there were just no provisions to do so. No public transportation or anything. Yeah It may be true that these people may live in an area that is more prone to natural disaster but that doesnt mean that they need to be chastised like a 3 yearold when their entire world just got washed away and im some cases their family with it. THESE PEOPLE NEED OUR HELP NOT OUR CRITICISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. :fm:

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Anyone, anywhere cannot know whats happening here. What the national news is reporting aint exaclty whats going on. But, we all know that, they just dont realize it.

butler2323

Established Member
ingleside, tx, originally from mississippi
The guy is ignorant. when you look at the poverty level of down there, all people cant just go get in their yukons, tahoes or escalades to move, they inherit a house, or some other way get a house, that is barely big enough to live in and work just to put food on the table, im from jackson, ms, and i dont know about hurricanes all that much, but i know this one screwed up the whole state, so what does the guy want us to do??? have everyone in the country move to nevada!? ignorance or stupidity, either way, the guy is a jackass. i feel bad for everyone on the coast, minus the looters, that for some reason were stealing tv's and stupid stuff instead of food and clothes or medicine for their familys. as far as the guns were being sold, i would have done the same damn thing to protect my family if i didnt own a guy. i hope all the people who were looting for the wrong cause get what they deserve. i am in the navy in california, and i wish there was something i could do for the victims, i will just keep them in my prayers and help the red cross.

Users who are viewing this thread