Guitars and Amp For Sale Northern CA

mjohns930

Established Member
Got a couple guitars and an amp for sale.

First is a slightly used ESP M-II Standard with a hardshell ESP case. It was purchased new by me on 4 Nov 2010. The guitar has dual EMG 81s, a neck through construction and a Floyd Rose tremolo system on it. It is exactly as sold by ESP with the exception that I put some Schaller strap locks on it. I have the original strap buttons, the manual and my purchase receipt showing a purchase price of $1699.00 from Drum City Guitar Land in Wheat Ridge, CO, the original tool kit that it came with and an Ernie Ball strap with the strap locks attached.

The guitar is in excellent condition. It has some normal play wear on it but no major buckle rash, scratches, dents or dings. It does need a set up since it hasn't been done in about a year and it currently has 10 gauge strings on it. My price is flexible, but please no low ballers. New these go for anywhere around $1700-1900 if you can find one in stock.

Here is a link to the ESP website giving all the details on this model: The ESP Guitar Company | 2013 USA Website

I also have a few other things I can throw in if you like. I have a String Swing wall mount, Korg tuner, string winder/cutter, capo, nut shims, feeler gauges and a whole pile of picks. Just let me know if you want any of this stuff and I will give it to you when you buy.

Price: $1000.00 obo

I can ship this but would prefer local pick up. If you want it shipped please let me know your zip and I will get you a quote. The box will be about 50"x10"x20" and weigh around 20-25 lbs.
IMG_4733_zps75cce809.gif

IMG_4735_zpsaa1dc603.gif

IMG_4736_zpsc030ae1c.gif

Next is a Blackstar HT-5 mini stack amp. It has the HT-5 head and two HT-110 10" cabinets. I have a guitar cable and two speaker cables to go with it.

Price - $350.00 obo

I can also ship this but I am not set up to do it right now and would prefer not to. If you want it bad enough and can give me some time to work out how to safely ship it and get a quote I can do that.
IMG_4743_zps53de1367.gif

Finally is a Squier Telecaster. It is in great shape and barely been played. Comes with a strap and String Swing wall mount but no case.

Price - $100.00 obo

Shipping on this is just like the amp. Would prefer pick up locally.
IMG_4744_zpsefe7f7e4.gif

I am in Vacaville, CA and I am willing to drive as far as 50 miles to make a sale on the first two items. The Telecaster will need to be a little closer, say 25 miles.

Please call or text (prefer text) - seven07-six85-three775

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread