Guides for hooking up gauges???

]UBC[ CCC

Established Member
As the title says are there any good guides out there for hooking up gauges?? I know there is one in the how-to for the boost gauge which is easy but for the tranny temp, fuel pressure, and AEM wideband it would be nice to read through a guide before i try and tackle it this weekend.. The instructions that came with the gauges are pretty vague.. a shop here in jax wants almost $500 :bash: to install them so i would like to be able to do it myself if at all possible

thanks in advance for any help :)

Last edited:

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
trans temp is really easy... just power ground lights and signal... the signal goes to the sender... which if you lok on the driver side right above the pan youll seen a small plug... pull that out and you can put your sending unit in there....

the AEM wide pan i think is just power ground and the signal wires but im not 100% on that....

the fuel pressure again is power ground and then the signal wires... really simple... just take your time and dont get the wires crossed up...

]UBC[ CCC

Established Member
beenstruck said:
trans temp is really easy... just power ground lights and signal... the signal goes to the sender... which if you lok on the driver side right above the pan youll seen a small plug... pull that out and you can put your sending unit in there....

the AEM wide pan i think is just power ground and the signal wires but im not 100% on that....

the fuel pressure again is power ground and then the signal wires... really simple... just take your time and dont get the wires crossed up...

so for the trans temp you can just leave the plug that was already in there unplugged??

and where do the signal wires go for the fuel pressure?

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
youll get a fuel pressure sender... youll have to pull the shrater valve out... and use a 1/16 to 1/8NPT adaptor for that one...

the trans temp doesnt have a plug on it... the plug i was refuring to is a bolt

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
I e-mailed you a step by step .Let me know when you get it.I had also done write ups in the past for installing Dyno jet WBC if you need?

]UBC[ CCC

Established Member
brucewrs said:
I e-mailed you a step by step .Let me know when you get it.I had also done write ups in the past for installing Dyno jet WBC if you need?

yah i got it, thanks alot, very nice guide.. I have the AEM wideband contoller so i dont need the one for the dyno jet wbc

Users who are viewing this thread