Guess who's car just arrived at the Dealer?

finsrin

Established Member
Every time I think I saw the perfect color combo my mind chances. Gorgeous car man.

You poor people having to pick what color your 65k car will be.... First world problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well said "First world problems." Was all over map with colors & wheels to order 2008 Corvette. Back-n-Forth.........
Then dealer got cream puff low mile never in rain 2005 optioned as we would have ordered in 2005 and for $15-18k less. Was a done deal and love the 2005 only color.

BossAnaki

Established Member
Every time I think I saw the perfect color combo my mind chances. Gorgeous car man.

Thanks, the color choice was pretty easy though. We chose the color in memory of our son Colin. It's the color of his birth stone, a sapphire.

VaporDude

Established Member
I would have been on here earlier but my electric went out last night due to storms. Congrats man, those pictures do not do this color justice. I seen at the rail yard and it a really nice looking blue. If you want to go to FFW together, let me know so we can meet up someplace.

BossAnaki

Established Member
Congrats man, those pictures do not do this color justice. I seen at the rail yard and it a really nice looking blue. If you want to go to FFW together, let me know so we can meet up someplace.

Thanks, the color is just amazing in person. As far as meeting up to go down to FFW.. I just need a time and place. Since your driving in from Hermann how does the QT off of the T.R. Hughs exit sound. I just need a time to meet you.

BossAnaki

Established Member
Outstanding !

Happy for ya Boss !

Aint black but is beautiful !!!!!!!

was my second color choice....awesome!

Congrats boss looks great.

Nice!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Looks fantastic and the stock wheels look so much better on blue. Congrats man!

Thanks guys! I love the wheels...the finish looks great against the blue.

VaporDude

Established Member
Thanks, the color is just amazing in person. As far as meeting up to go down to FFW.. I just need a time and place. Since your driving in from Hermann how does the QT off of the T.R. Hughs exit sound. I just need a time to meet you.

I was planning on being at Gateway at 9AM to meet up with the rest of the guys. How long would it take to get to the truckstop across from the main entrance?

Congrat new owner ..

Tell us what's your plan for the upgrade :D

You'll have to wait a good while. He has a lot of typing to do. :uh oh:

WAL

Established Member
Thanks everyone.:beer: Its been along wait and now its just about over.:banana:
I can not believe how good these cars sound stock. Here are a few pics with more to come after I receive it and detail it from top to bottom.

Congrats Boss!!! Your car looks great, and I really like the DIB :D. I'll look for you and Vapor at Gateway this Saturday. :beer:

BossAnaki

Established Member
Congrats Boss!!! Your car looks great, and I really like the DIB :D. I'll look for you and Vapor at Gateway this Saturday. :beer:

Your finally going to go, thats great! I look forward to seeing you there.:thumbsup:

overtime

Established Member
Congratulations, BossAnaki. Looking forward to seeing your new car on Saturday. We're meeting at the Pilot truckstop across from the track (off Hwy 203) at 9:00am :beer:

BossAnaki

Established Member
Congratulations, BossAnaki. Looking forward to seeing your new car on Saturday. We're meeting at the Pilot truckstop across from the track (off Hwy 203) at 9:00am :beer:

I'll be there. I'm probably going to meet up with Vapor and a friend of mine with a Saleen Extreme and cruise down together. Looking forward to meeting you.:beer:

Last edited:

eagle eye

Established Member
MINE!!!:banana::D:pepper:

I'm going there now. I'll post pictures later. I won't get to pick it up until tomorrow after they PDI it. They said it's just to late in the day to do it now.

Just curious Boss, what date did you originally place your order?

SGMPhil

The Sergeant Major
Established Member
Sweet - glad you finally got her. Mine is in transit now - should be at the dealer late next week. The wait is killing me :/

Users who are viewing this thread