Guess whos back

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
I really miss those days. The street scene is we knew is long dead. Like I said I didn’t have a terminator back then, but I lived through you guys and my buddy that had a 2.2 KB car. He still has it. That car made 630rwhp and it was pretty much unbeatable in 2005-2007.

It’s crazy though even 21 years later these cars are still relevant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stangfreak

Established Member
I really miss those days. The street scene is we knew is long dead. Like I said I didn’t have a terminator back then, but I lived through you guys and my buddy that had a 2.2 KB car. He still has it. That car made 630rwhp and it was pretty much unbeatable in 2005-2007.

It’s crazy though even 21 years later these cars are still relevant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And they still want to race a terminator to see how their new cars stack up lol.

HVACdude

Established Member
So true. i see alot of people down play these cars or say they are overpriced (especially on the fb cobra forums) but damn it really shows how strong the car was built that to this day people debate or see how well new cars stack up to them ie 2020 gt500 vs terminator or S550 vs terminator etc. to be a bench mark 20 years later really speaks to how special these cars are. i know its corny but ive always said as a millennial, i consider this car to be the boss 429 of my generation.

Users who are viewing this thread