Guard!

GTMamba

Established Member
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php/guard-2015-mustang-1319.html

I love this color, sure to be a BIG seller I think.

attachment.php

Last edited:

Black Fire

Wings Fan
Established Member
Been waiting to see this color as it seemed to be the most interesting to me of the new offerings. I like it so far would like to see it out doors in the sunlight.

Lemers

Established Member
Do you think that this color will be available on the special/limited edition trims like what ever fills the GT500 or Boss levels?

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
I really hate the derpy looking headlights. Color looks good, but the headlights really just look like shit to me. Especially since the the projector is too far to the edge which gives the car a herp derp retard look.

bumplime

Established Member
I had the opportunity to view the new model at CES. Absolute fail, especially in red. As much as I want to like the new design, I can't. It's proportionally weird looking. Long front and short back, but strange looking. I was hoping that in person it would show better, like a Vette or Viper or numerous other long front/short back sports/muscle car but it simply doesn't.
Maybe once it is released and out in the dealer lots I can view it more a grow to like it. As it is right now, I'm extremely let down. I desperately want to buy the newest and most advanced model but it's looking more and more like ill grab a 2014 GT @ some point. Unless the GT350 or other models look better

12C/OBoss

Established Member
That color looks EXACTLY like my Dark Satin Green (color code FU) 1999 GT!! It looks black in dark light and green/gray/black in the daylight!! My ABSOLUTE favorite color car of all time!! Even beats Comp Orange on my 12 Boss!!!!

Can anyone tell me how close this color is to DSG (DARK SAtIN GREEN) and what the color code is?

This paint actually changes color in light ala mystic colors. Damn I WILL have one of these s550 cars if ONLY for this color LOL

Users who are viewing this thread