Guard @ Philly

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
I was in Philly with a friend who was picking up an E55 AMG. We saw some signs for the auto show but was tired from the long bus ride up and being at the dealership for so long. Wouldve loved to see this color in person because I feel that pictures dont do it any justice. It was my favorite new color until I saw this video. I'm seeing a slight hue of green

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I was in Philly with a friend who was picking up an E55 AMG. We saw some signs for the auto show but was tired from the long bus ride up and being at the dealership for so long. Wouldve loved to see this color in person because I feel that pictures dont do it any justice. It was my favorite new color until I saw this video. I'm seeing a slight hue of green

I believe that's the camera's fault and the different lighting around it. We need to see this car out in the sunlight because so far, it's my favorite color too:banana:

ViciousJay

Established Member
haHgYud.jpg

v9zrXS8.png

Almost has that Aston Martin feel to it in this color, ill take one in this color with recaros, and all the trimmings

mgallo13

Established Member
Big fan of this color. All depends on which way the light hits it and it almost looks like it switches from grey to green and then back. Saw it in Philly auto show yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread