Guaging interest / Trade Terminator for Terminator

bdrsvt

I hate rice
Established Member
I'm testing the market so to speak on a trade for my 03 cobra for another. Only interested in trade for 03-04 cobra Sonic Blue or DSG with comparable mileage and mods or would be willing to swap mods. It's a redfire with the basic bolt-ons: K & N FIPK, Mac Pro chamber o/r h-pipe, flowmaster cat-back, 2.8 upper, diablo tune by amazon. Bf G drags out back, lowered with cut springs. 12000 miles. I'm in southern Indiana. Pm me with questions. Pics:
03cobra010td8.jpg

03cobra008gd9.jpg

03cobra009mm0.jpg

03cobra011xx7.jpg

bdrsvt

I hate rice
Established Member
There's got to be someone out there that would, like me have at least an interest in a different color cobra. I love my cobra, just would like to have another color, preferably SB or DSG.

Camaro99SS

Established Member
I'd be interested if you'd want to trade for my Camaro at the right price. :-D

I actually know a guy in Mt. Vernon who has a sonic blue 03 and is looking to sell it. It has the same mods as yours except a 3.1" pulley and Bassani exhaust. He has around 17k on it. Not sure what he wants for it, but as of 1.5 weeks ago he still has it.

BTW, do you ever hang out at Sonic on Green on Friday or Saturday nights? There's a guy who just sold his silver 03 with black FR500's who comes every now and then.

Jason

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread