Guaging Interest, Sonic Blue 03 with Ported Eaton and Bolt Ons

SonicBeast

Established Member
car is sold

About 73xxx miles. Not driven in the rain (on purpose) and NEVER driven in the snow or salt. Garage kept. Oil changed every 3000 miles (or less) with Mobil 1 Full synthetic.

Exterior Mods:
New OEM style headlights
18" Forgestar F14s in Black Graphite (silver with tinted clear) 18x9 up front with 275/35/r18 BFG KDWs and 18x11 in Back with 335/30/r18 toyo r888s. All tires have a couple thousand miles on them and are in good shape treadwise.
Windows tinted 35%
Polished Stainless COBRA letter inserts

Interior Mods:
Dual Aeroforce Guages in Pillar Pods

Suspension Mods:
Eibach springs on stock Bilstein shocks
Billetflow IRS brace
Fresh fluid and new diff seal... all done professionally
Full Tilt Boogie IRS and Diff bushings with bumpsteer kit.

Engine Mods:
Steigemeier Stage 5 Blower port
Accufab Monoblade Throttle Body
JLT Intake
Front Drive Rebuild
2.76 Pulley
LDC Chicago Head Cooling Mod
Reichard Racing Manual Belt Tensioner
Moto Blue Double Bearing Pulleys
Steeda Pinch Pulley
New Remanufactured Ford Alternator
Lethal Performance IC Tank
Slotted Rotors

Exhaust:
Bassani Midlength Ceramic Coated headers
Bassani XPipe with high flow cats and deletes
Magnaflow catback exhaust with SLP Loudmouth 2 Mufflers (sounds great with no rasp with cats in, if you take the cats out its quite a bit louder but has a little rasp)

Drivetrain:
McLoed RXT Twin Disc Clutch
26 Spline Input Shaft
New TOB, Pilot Bearing, and OEM Clutch Cable Installed with Clutch less than 2000 miles since all that was installed. Done Professionally.
MGW Orange Shifter
UPR Firewall Adjuster
UPR Clutch Quadrant
UPR Clutch pedal stop

Electronics:
SCT XCal Tuner with several tunes from Stegemeier. Was Dyno Tuned 513 RWHP .. 481 RWTQ (Tune was done before headers and X-Pipe)

Does not have head "tick" ... runs great. Few small marks on the front from bugs and rocks.. nothing bad. Sounds amazing.

Extra parts..
Brand New set of FLSFC that i havent put on yet
Couple extra NEW motoblue pullies
Cat Delete Pipes
Centerforce Aluminum Flywheel
Spec Stage 3 Clutch That was in the car, dont know the mileage or if it has much life left but i pulled it for the Mcloed when i replaced the TOB.
Extra Supercharger Belt
Eibach camber bolts (needed for alignment)
2003 Cobra owners manual and most reciepts

Im not 100% sure i want to sell the car yet. I have been looking at other cars but not sure i want to switch it up yet or not. I thought id post it up and see if i could get what i think its worth should i decide to go that route.

$20,000 would most likely be enough to make up mind into selling. I know there are other cars with the mileage it has for less but i think considering the shape the car is in, the mods it has, and the desireable color it is, that its worth a little more than the average car. I do owe a couple thousand on the car so the title is with them and would have to be arranged of the car sells.

Only negatives I can think of:
The cd player acts up sometimes, occasionlly u have to use a CD to get it to eject a cd. The pinch welds underneath the car have been bent from being jacked up incorrectly. The brake pads are loose in the caliper which isnt a big deal, it was an easy fix last time i researched it but i havent gotten to it yet, so occasionally youll hear them shift from top to bottom or whatever. isnt causing any damage just nother noise, this car is 12 years old, it creaks and squeeks like a sports car does. If youre looking for a smooth luxurious ride, get yourself a ctsv or something. These are a brute power purpose built sport car.
I think I have a loose exhaust clamp or something that is contributing to the driving noise but it is something i will get sorted before the car sells. Does have the occasional cobra clunk like all these cars. Its by no means damaged or in rough shape im just trying to be honest about what its like to drive in case a buyer has not driven one of these cars. dont want people traveling a long way and being upset about something so im trying to mention everything i can think of. Front bumper has normal wear from 12 years of bugs and pebbles, nothing major. Can't think of anything else.

Some of the Pics are crappy Iphone shots and i apologize, some are done with a better camera but you get the idea:
IMG_2766_zpsf51a6971.jpgIMG_2762_zps1ceb3852.jpgIMG_2759_zps2dee509c.jpgIMG_2754_zps85492dc8.jpgiPhone1544_zpscb2efe2f.jpg

Last edited:

SonicBeast

Established Member
Also of you don't agree with the price I'd appreciate it if you move along. I don't need anyone's opinion on that unless you're genuinely interested in purchasing the car. Thanks

SonicBeast

Established Member
at the moment i dont think so, i just listed it and im not in a hurry. ill keep it in mind tho.

also if youre going to make an offer please do so through a private message.

Last edited:

HandBanana

Established Member
Just saw it Milwaukee, would you take 18500

This is honestly insulting for a car as clean as your's OP. Stick to your guns, it's worth every penny. Clean, tastefully-modded, absolutely beautiful car.

As someone who has sold over 20 vehicles, mostly performance cars, it never ceases to amaze me the offers people come up with. You could be as steadfast on your price as possible and someone will still come along with a lowball 4-5k less than your bottom $. Unreal.

SonicBeast

Established Member
This is honestly insulting for a car as clean as your's OP. Stick to your guns, it's worth every penny. Clean, tastefully-modded, absolutely beautiful car.

As someone who has sold over 20 vehicles, mostly performance cars, it never ceases to amaze me the offers people come up with. You could be as steadfast on your price as possible and someone will still come along with a lowball 4-5k less than your bottom $. Unreal.

i wish i had a like button to click, i appreciate the kind words about the car. i will be sticking to my listed price. i dont need to sell it, like the post says. and i think its worth every penny if not more.

T3RM1N8R_18

Established Member
Damn, I really want a Termi but just not the right time or I would be all over this. I'm from the South side of Milwaukee! Well good luck.

meinhardtn

Established Member
Didn't think it was to out of line, I apologize. I can't figure out the pm so can you shoot me one, thankso

SonicBeast

Established Member
It won't let me I'm thinking because you're new to the site. You have an email I could contact u with? The offer wasn't really out of line, most people do it through pm but you arnt able to so that's understandable. Make some posts, eventually you'll be able to.

Users who are viewing this thread