Guaging Interest 1996 Cobra Vert LOW MILES!

Snakeboy98

Established Member
honstly...i think it would be hard to get evn 12k for it, but thats just my opinion. it has low mielage, but it is still a 10 year old car. just my opinion

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Lol $12,000... Its A $13,500 Car At Least... Look In This Section And The Prices People Want For There Car With No Where Near 19k Miles.....

SVTCobraBB

Established Member
Got any pics? The price is way out of where im looking to spend for a sn95 but pics would be nice. It sounds like a sweet car.

quick95gt

Established Member
Pictures would mean it would have to come out of my aunts garage and out from under the cover,its too cold and its a far drive from my house. If your serious then i will, but if you just want pictures, imagine a flawless black 96 vert. The only thing i know is wrong with it, it a small scratch on the back of one of the leather seats which was there when we bought it. its not a rip or even through the leather at all.

MikeW

Established Member
I have a 97 vert in the same color combo (black, tan, tan top). I'd take 12,000 for mine and it has the same mods as what you listed minus the x-pipe and I have side-pipes & a style bar.

Oh mine has 31,000 miles on it.

Users who are viewing this thread