GTR versus bikes!

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I don't think it was a money race. It was a bolt on car until this past winter. I was actually hoping to run him once I have my Whipple installed. Guess I can forget that now. I wouldn't even be worth the gas money to him even after I get my Whipple installed. Hell at this point I just want to go for a ride in it. I can't imagine a car that can blow away a Busa like that. I'm going to a Dyno day next Saturday that he should be at - I hope he does a pull.

Zemedici

Established Member
I don't think it was a money race. It was a bolt on car until this past winter. I was actually hoping to run him once I have my Whipple installed. Guess I can forget that now. I wouldn't even be worth the gas money to him even after I get my Whipple installed. Hell at this point I just want to go for a ride in it. I can't imagine a car that can blow away a Busa like that. I'm going to a Dyno day next Saturday that he should be at - I hope he does a pull.

guys like that (From the way you're describing him) wont do a dyno pull, don't want anyone to know their numbers.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
guys like that (From the way you're describing him) wont do a dyno pull, don't want anyone to know their numbers.

With that video making the rounds, he's not sneaking up on anyone at this point. If he does a pull I'll be sure to record it. Should be several 800whp+ cars at the event.

Users who are viewing this thread