GTR on GTR Crime!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
What is this!!! Blasphemy you didn't beat a Cobra in this vid! LOL. Sub-in to watch all the haters come in and hate.. Great race man! :beer:

TNL1320

Established Member
I think jesse would pull a quite a few cars 40-140, but would be a fun race none the less

Good runs. The R35 technically had 2 passengers if u include the grasshopper on the hood that tried to come along for a ride. RIP.

Last edited:

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
What is this!!! Blasphemy you didn't beat a Cobra in this vid! LOL. Sub-in to watch all the haters come in and hate.. Great race man! :beer:

I guess I'll start
Pretty fast ride!! Not trying to doubt the power a turbo could make however If I was going to spend $80k for a car I would rather it be a ZO6...better yet a Mystichrome 03/04 Cobra with a KB (600+Hp and up) for half the cost of either one.
Just my opinion...

Sorry..just had to hater :shrug:

sfadchi

Established Member
I guess I'll start
Pretty fast ride!! Not trying to doubt the power a turbo could make however If I was going to spend $80k for a car I would rather it be a ZO6...better yet a Mystichrome 03/04 Cobra with a KB (600+Hp and up) for half the cost of either one.
Just my opinion...

Haters gonna hate! Lucky I only spent $62,000!

Last edited:

03snakeminated

Established Member
I guess I'll start
Just my opinion...

bleed domestic blue huh? IMO, i say if you can afford the car why not have something different and that's not so played out, thats just me, i would have the c6z over the cobra though

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Pretty sweet runs.... being stationed here in Japan GTR's are a dime a dozen. Haven't seen on of the newer ones though.

Both nice rides:rockon:

GoatSlayer

Banned
I guess I'll start
Just my opinion...

And the trolls start trolling in! You are not hatin' you are trollin':lol:

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
I guess I'll start
Just my opinion...

I love FOMOCO as much as anybody on this board but I'm also under no illusion which is a superior ride. 62k for a Z06 or GTR?.... tough call. But a Mystichrome Cobra with KB..... that's a tough call. Sure it would be a beast on the interstate but NOT as an overall ride.

I guess for me it would be a toss up between the Z06 and the GTR- with the KB Mystichrome as a close 3rd....... you left Viper off the list. I'd consider one of those too!

Users who are viewing this thread