gti owners are gay. sorry if anyone is offended.

01strokersnake

Part Time Race Car Driver
Established Member
Doing 130mph through traffic!?! Don't let people get to you bro. Some people aren't worth it.. I would guess you are probably between 16 and 20 years old.

gonemad

Established Member
agreed that most ricer **** are gey as **** but you weaving in and out of traffic at 130 isnt doing the mustang crowd any justice nor is starting a fight at a car show where people have their families. :bash: Racing happens on a race track. Next time you see em ask him to put his money where his mouth is toss $100 out there and say lets settle this at the track ....#s dont lie and you can wax his ass all night and not kill anybody. When he says no call him a pussy and move on laughing at him.

PS im 32 and have a buddy thats 30 with a SOHC 4 dr civic that looks like you mom drives, no gay wings, no gay ground effects, and 16" classy looking wheels....believe me bro that car would mop the highway with your slowbra...haha just taking a poke at ya but some of those cars move pretty decent especially from a roll.

Last edited:

nasty99

Established Member
I think you guys are takin this way too seriously here. We've all done something like this. And its not a family oriented car show. I guess ill delete this then since noone can agree to this..

01strokersnake

Part Time Race Car Driver
Established Member
agreed that most ricer **** are gey as **** but you weaving in and out of traffic at 130 isnt doing the mustang crowd any justice nor is starting a fight at a car show where people have their families. :bash: Racing happens on a race track. Next time you see em ask him to put his money where his mouth is toss $100 out there and say lets settle this at the track ....#s dont lie and you can wax his ass all night and not kill anybody. When he says no call him a pussy and move on laughing at him.

PS im 32 and have a buddy thats 30 with a SOHC 4 dr civic that looks like you mom drives, no gay wings, no gay ground effects, and 16" classy looking wheels....believe me bro that car would mop the highway with your slowbra...haha just taking a poke at ya but some of those cars move pretty decent especially from a roll.

I'll race the grocery-getter you old timer.:poke:

gonemad

Established Member
haha never been called that just seemed the OP was a little less tenoured from his style of writing. and im sure you wold race the grocery getter and make it look like the VW haha. Point i was trying make was that not all ricers are gay and some are mature and have nice rides, not my thing but nice. that little 1.6 SOHC honda put 330 to the tires and weighs about 2500 lb with driver, its a pretty quick car from a 45 mph roll.

19935.slow

Established Member

Your friends car? I could mop it up from the red light to an on ramp and my car is a turd and runs low 11's. I love when people have a friend with a car. My friend josh has a dart 363 88mm fox that runs 7.70's coasting....

5 ltr. beater

....in spacers we trust
Established Member
I think you guys are takin this way too seriously here. We've all done something like this. And its not a family oriented car show. I guess ill delete this then since noone can agree to this..

...its not that anyone cant agree with this...its just that most people here just shake their heads in disgust when they read the part about you flying around traffic at 130 with the "das auto ***".
...other than that...we've all shut up a few loud mouth ricers on the street/freeway....i know i have.

....but its around 11:30-12 at night with next to no one on the freeway...

Users who are viewing this thread