gtg @ plano 2nite

SVTsupremecy

Established Member
I need to get my car back together so i can come out and meet some of you guys. I had my car 2 months and i havent come out there to i-90 n Coit. If im not there next week ill be there the week after that....be lookin for a blue 07 GT (its slow dont worry)

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
SVTsupremecy said:
I need to get my car back together so i can come out and meet some of you guys. I had my car 2 months and i havent come out there to i-90 n Coit. If im not there next week ill be there the week after that....be lookin for a blue 07 GT (its slow dont worry)
Why is a brand new car "apart"?:dw:

JKD

Banned

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
That forecast is crap. It's sprinkling currently here in Wylie. Looks like Sheldon and Weasel get a reprieve.

I'm down for playin R6 all night if it continues to rain. :-D

Lets see who wins in the rain :D

Maybe we could meet up someplace for the Mavs game tommorow night if the weather clears? Say Hooters or Chammps in Addison.

Last edited:

JKD

Banned
Yeah, it's raining on and off over here in Wylie. I'm not gonna bother because I know the rain is going to keep alot of people from commin out.

Looks like an all night session of Rainbow 6. :-D

TenthScale

Established Member
JKD said:
Yeah, it's raining on and off over here in Wylie. I'm not gonna bother because I know the rain is going to keep alot of people from commin out.

Looks like an all night session of Rainbow 6. :-D

werd.... just got it a few days ago.. probably get on for a little while.. Think I am going to head out about 10:30 - 11:00 for a few drinks and a little hunting.. (rough week at work)

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
Lets see who wins in the rain :D

Maybe we could meet up someplace for the Mavs game tommorow night if the weather clears? Say Hooters or Chammps in Addison.
I would own everyone in here in the rain...

Traction Control and active handling on the C6 are the fucl<en goods, the car flat out hooks as long as there isn't standing water... it'd run 12s in the rain.:lol1:

SVTsupremecy

Established Member
STROKD its not really apart but i put it back to stock to get some work done at the dealership....so i gotta put my intake on n tune n such

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
shelbysue said:
:shrug: made me go look for it!
There's pictures of me on there too, I don't want to open that can of worms.:nono:

Last edited:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
shelbysue said:
if you have a facebook you have to have a pic!:D
That's what I'm saying. There ARE pictures of me on that site also, and I don't particularly want them posted over here. By my NOT posting Jeremy's picture over here, I'm hoping he'll follow suit and not post any of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread