GTG @ Hooters in Baton Rouge, LA

04cobracop

Established Member
Hey guys or girls,

We haven't had a GTG at Hooters, since the dyno day at StangHiPerformance several months back. I was thinking maybe the end of March or sometime in April. Let's set a date, so everyone can start to prepare!!!. Also, let's try to all park together and not have everyone in different locations in the Hooters parking lot. But that's just my .02 cents. Later, Jason. :thumbsup:

SikSnke

Established Member
sounds good to me...we could have it on the first sat of april and then everyone could cruise down to midnights at npr? just an idea...

04cobracop

Established Member
April 7th will be the actual GTG date!!!. So, we all agree on the above-mentioned date. Let's start trying to get everyone together to hang out.

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
not sure if i can make it to the gtg but will be at midnight madness at npr, i am planning on making the trip to RWTD in mobile to have him slap on some go fast parts on the shelby.

REDSVT150

Established Member
I am off but will have to see if the wife has any plans. I will check back to see what time you all decide on.

SikSnke

Established Member
04cobracop said:
I was thinking about meet around 11am for lunch and hanging out, then ride over to NPR????
ya that would be cool but the midnights dont start till 9 or 10 so we would have to hang out at hooters for like 9hrs...thats why i was saying around 5-530, hang out for 2-3hrs and then go over to npr.

also alot of ppl have stuff going on during the day on sat...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread