GTA 6 content inspired by Real Florida News Events.

LS WUT

Established Member
I think the problem with that comparison becomes the amount of time and effort put into creating MMOs with so much content vs a football
Listen I’m all about nerds getting their pay. I know it’s extremely hard to work in A/C and paid lunch breaks. Hahaha. My buddy works at Activision he developed some maps for COD. I bust his chops a lot. I can’t say much. I’ve been playing runescape for 15 years. I’m a nerd at heart, I’ve got damn near all consoles still.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Listen I’m all about nerds getting their pay. I know it’s extremely hard to work in A/C and paid lunch breaks. Hahaha. My buddy works at Activision he developed some maps for COD. I bust his chops a lot. I can’t say much. I’ve been playing runescape for 15 years. I’m a nerd at heart, I’ve got damn near all consoles still.

I was pretty bummed about there not being a PC version. I don’t want another console.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
They have micro purchases in pubg which is what I mostly play. It's not like anyone needs to pay to play or pay to win. I'm perfectly fine with the insane prices on gun skins etc. I rather see them do that than charge more just to play the game.

But that's a separate pay model all together. Free to play but hoping people dump money slowly over time. I'm talking more about how EA came out with their +$10 model where just about every game they launch you "have" to pay an extra $10 for an expansion, map pack, play feature, etc.

No different then how car makers are now making you pay a subscription for Navi, remote start, car play, etc.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I’ve decided I’m going to charge $150,000 for a football and basketball. The amount of enjoyment I’ve seen the NFL, and NBA get from fans is thru the roof. I know what I’ve got.

NFA does charge that. Have you ever seen the price of a ticket? Concessions food? Mark up on a jersey? What the TV sponsors pay for air time?

It's billions.

Imagine playing COD "for free" but there is a giant add banner on your screen, all the players have advertisements on their uniforms and every 15 minutes the game is paused and you have to watch 5 minutes of woke ass commercials.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I don't see too much of an issue with the pay scales in most games. As long as you are getting the base game and able to play through it as intended, and then if you want the additions or the yearly pass or whatever then charging for that is acceptable.

I think the pay to win is ridiculous though. Like CODs skins that allowed you be a shadow basicalky that made you unseen by other players was a little ridiculous because it actually changed the game play. You had people hiding in plain sight that couldn't be seen because they paid for some stupid skin.

LS WUT

Established Member
NFA does charge that. Have you ever seen the price of a ticket? Concessions food? Mark up on a jersey? What the TV sponsors pay for air time?

It's billions.

Imagine playing COD "for free" but there is a giant add banner on your screen, all the players have advertisements on their uniforms and every 15 minutes the game is paused and you have to watch 5 minutes of woke ass commercials.
I couldn’t tell you. I don’t go to games and such lol.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Image1702980980.166900.jpg

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I miss barracks gaming so much.
Ill never forget this pouge, boot ****in Army private in Iraq in 2005...dude sat down to play and i and my buddy dave killed him like six times in 1 min...then...that little made us his bitch...i mean it wasnt even fair lol. He didnt even cheat!!...he ruled Halo in Talil for the next 30 or so days before i left without issue lol

I wish we had mariocart 64 therr so that little bastard could find out what racing and getting punched, tackled or sack tapped in the middle of the game was like lol

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Ill never forget this pouge, boot ****in Army private in Iraq in 2005...dude sat down to play and i and my buddy dave killed him like six times in 1 min...then...that little made us his bitch...i mean it wasnt even fair lol. He didnt even cheat!!...he ruled Halo in Talil for the next 30 or so days before i left without issue lol

I wish we had mariocart 64 therr so that little bastard could find out what racing and getting punched, tackled or sack tapped in the middle of the game was like lol

We'd get 8-10 guys together and would all get on Battlefield 3 when it first came out. BF3 was the shit when it came out so we were hooked on it after we'd get off work and get back to our rooms. A few of us quickly mastered aircraft as I flew helos and another friend flew the jets and would clear the skies and the tanks while everyone else were solid infantry players and we'd just dominate games because we had every angle covered and all had headsets so we could communicate. It was unfair haha.

Users who are viewing this thread