GT500KR's $5000.00 below sticker

brianz426

Established Member
Hi guys I figured some of you may be interested in this e-mail I got from a member (who owns a dealership) in my local SAAC club. I guess this is a sign of the times. Feel free to contact Marley directly if you are interested.
Happy Hunting.
"I have been recently contacted by vehicle brokers who deal in short
supply vehicles such as Shelby GT 500 & KR. They try to hook up dealers who
need vehicles with dealers who have vehicles. Usually the cost ends up being
well above window sticker price, but now there seems to be more supply than
demand for these vehicles. One broker said he can get almost every color
offered in KR at $5000 below window sticker price. I am thinking perhaps
club members would like to know this if they are thinking of one of these
vehicles anytime soon. I am happy to help with info or in helping folks buy
something. See you soon."

Marley R Gross II
Marley Gross Ford Inc

717-225-4765
[email protected]

Last edited:

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
Hi guys I figured some of you may be interested in this e-mail I got from a member (who owns a dealership) in my local SAAC club. I guess this is a sign of the times. Feel free to contact Marley directly if you are interested.
Happy Hunting.
"I have been recently contacted by vehicle brokers who deal in short
supply vehicles such as Shelby GT 500 & KR. They try to hook up dealers who
need vehicles with dealers who have vehicles. Usually the cost ends up being
well above window sticker price, but now there seems to be more supply than
demand for these vehicles.
One broker said he can get almost every color
offered in KR at $5000 below window sticker price. I am thinking perhaps
club members would like to know this if they are thinking of one of these
vehicles anytime soon. I am happy to help with info or in helping folks buy
something. See you soon."

Marley R Gross II
Marley Gross Ford Inc

717-225-4765
[email protected]

:lol::lol::lol:

Suprising there isn't a huge demand for $100K Mustangs, who knew...:rollseyes

Plus it does help that the 2010 Gt500 has the same HP/calibration/performance. So for the extra $20K you get; wheels, a hood, headrests, and a some interior bling.

Last edited:

carnut726

Established Member
THe way ford and the dealers screwed people with price gouging for the gt500 s over that few years i hope they all sit there untill the rust into nothing...

spincobra03

Established Member
THe way ford and the dealers screwed people with price gouging for the gt500 s over that few years i hope they all sit there untill the rust into nothing...

Could not agree more!!!!!!! These dealers (not only ford) should rott in hell. They charge enormous prices for vehicles. Why we as americans dont cut out the middle man and stop with these silly dealers. They dont do much more than provide a place to go and look at the cars. People could go to the factorys and look themselves and get finaced through private banks. They produce an inferior product in terms of craftsmanship and charge outrageous prices that they know people will pay. I saw a GMC suv hybrid that gets 20/20 gas milage with leather for 55,000 dollars!!! are you kidding me? Then they go on to make crazy salaries, private jets, etc.. and then have the balls to ask government to bail them out so they can continue to stick it to the people who are essentially bailing them out. TAXPAYERS!! I use to believe in the whole BE AMERICAN BUY AMERICAN thing but after all this shit with the auto makers, it makes me want to buy foreign. I mean if both are going to screw me, I would at least like to have a product that will last. Sorry had to vent!:bash:

brianz426

Established Member
:lol::lol::lol:

Suprising there isn't a huge demand for $100K Mustangs, who knew...:rollseyes

Plus it does help that the 2010 Gt500 has the same HP/calibration/performance. So for the extra $20K you get; wheels, a hood, headrests, and a some interior bling.

I totally agree.^

Could not agree more!!!!!!! These dealers (not only ford) should rott in hell. They charge enormous prices for vehicles. Why we as americans dont cut out the middle man and stop with these silly dealers. They dont do much more than provide a place to go and look at the cars. People could go to the factorys and look themselves and get finaced through private banks. They produce an inferior product in terms of craftsmanship and charge outrageous prices that they know people will pay. I saw a GMC suv hybrid that gets 20/20 gas milage with leather for 55,000 dollars!!! are you kidding me? Then they go on to make crazy salaries, private jets, etc.. and then have the balls to ask government to bail them out so they can continue to stick it to the people who are essentially bailing them out. TAXPAYERS!! I use to believe in the whole BE AMERICAN BUY AMERICAN thing but after all this shit with the auto makers, it makes me want to buy foreign. I mean if both are going to screw me, I would at least like to have a product that will last. Sorry had to vent!:bash:

^Don't forget about $2,200 of most new American cars goes to the UAW. Get rid of the unions and this would be a different story.

Extreme281

Banned
They should of atleast put the TVS blower on the KR for that 79,000 ,i would bet they would of not had any problems selling them with around 600sh horse power like the super snake ,but thats what happen when u get greedy and want to take advantage of somebody name to revenue crazy $

Users who are viewing this thread