Gt500

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
Wow didn't see the white in the wheels before :eek: Mother in heaven that car is probably the best GT500 I have seen to date. You gotta find out who this is.

96 chris

Established Member
Wouldn't want to do a burnout on those tires!!! They'd be gone!
Nice ride - what size were those rims 22's?

CobraBen98

GO SPURS GO!
Established Member
What's with the GT500 owners in apartment parking lots???? If that was my car it would be nothing but the garage overnight. There's a guy at my apartments that has a white one w/red stripes and it's always squeezed in between other cars. AND, on top of that, it's NEVER WASHED!!! I seriously don't think this dude has washed it for about at least a month. It looks like crap! WTF???

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i dont really care for the color choices. kind of like something you'd see down on crenshaw blvd on a dodge charger, not a GT500. and theyre 2 piece.

for the price he paid for those things, we could have made him three different sets that he could rotate weekly. :thumbsup:

ok, maybe two sets :p

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
so let's see.....

overpriced GT500............................................................................................$68,000
overpriced HREs...............................................................................................$ 6,000
custom powdercoated lips on HREs......................................................................$....600
having a very "RARE" limited edition Shelby you've invested an entire year's salary on....priceless

yes, that was sarcasm :-D

TClark22

Established Member
What's with the GT500 owners in apartment parking lots???? If that was my car it would be nothing but the garage overnight. There's a guy at my apartments that has a white one w/red stripes and it's always squeezed in between other cars. AND, on top of that, it's NEVER WASHED!!! I seriously don't think this dude has washed it for about at least a month. It looks like crap! WTF???

dude its not like its a dang bugatti or somethin...

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ugh, he painted the bottom of the front bumper and side skirts but not the bottom of the rear bumper :poke:

but, it IS nice to see someone modding their GT500. ive met SOO many GT500 owners out here that refuse to mod their cars. maybe they'll put on the "official" shelby POS wheels :rollseyes bunch of pussies think theyve got an original GT500 or something

Last edited:

ff500

Established Member
I don't think thats a real gt500, brembo brakes in the front with black calipers at least on mine and the rotors aren't drilled, unless its all aftermarket stuff.

ff500

Established Member
no side skirts and he's installed the hood pins, if its a real gt500 he's put a lot of money into it, it also sits lower than mine.

JoePac

Established Member

Maybe this guy was just getting some P@ssy...:beer:I've been known to leave my car in acouple of apartments, if you know what I mean.:coolman:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread