GT500 with Track Pack?

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
I thought the 13 GT500 makes more hp than the current z7z06 and zl1...
You forgot about the 812, SV, GT2RS, and a few more.

He probably meant to say all those cars are faster even with the 662 the 13-14 had...

Guys I was just counting American cars....
And yes the 13-14 GT500 has more power than the C7 Z06 and ZL1... but both those cars were in their previous generation at that time... 505 and 580hp each.... they have since got a good size bump in power... My point was in the 5-6 years between GT500 models... the competition gets better and better.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Has anyone seen the trailer for the new show this fall called "Manifest"? Its about a commercial flight that when it lands they find out they have been gone for 5 years. They boarded the flight and to them there was nothing odd about it, but when they land they find it to be 5 years later. I wonder if in the first episode this fall they are still waiting for the GT500 to be unveiled? LOL

I literally forgot about this car for about six weeks. This thread reminded me that it is happening, but no idea when. SMH

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
What is that thing hanging under the driver side, before the rear tires??

It's the camo pealing off. Looks like that car has seen a few rumble strips on the apexes of some road courses.

Users who are viewing this thread