GT500 Will Kill GT350 Prices, No?

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
How about this. I'm in my apartment, with Demon keys. Ask me to do something with them. Hold them over a toilet? Put them in front of my Bulldog's face? Take photo inside refrigerator with keys. You name it. Wow...you guys really think I'm some fake troll.
Tell me you have a garage for the car and its not just sitting outside in a parking spot.

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
You got a pretty good point. But there are also buyers that want the lastest and greatest and dont race at all in either sport.

MAJORITY of buyers do not track their cars. Even more laughable is the number of 3,300 Demon owners that will actually ever visit a drag strip. Even funnier? Car is banned from drag strips. HAHA.

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
Tell me you have a garage for the car and its not just sitting outside in a parking spot.

I have a private spot that's mine where I keep the car. Probably the best spot in this city. Never a door ding or worry. Here's my spot when my Cat was in it. Any more questions I can answer. Sipping on a glass of Louis XIII right now...need to see that bottle too? :)
IMG_4473 (2).JPG

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
MAJORITY of buyers do not track their cars. Even more laughable is the number of 3,300 Demon owners that will actually ever visit a drag strip. Even funnier? Car is banned from drag strips. HAHA.
Your right. They just have enough money to afford that bad boy for bragging rights. But most cant even drive or handle the power of the car. I dont know if dodge has a driving school program when you buy your car. But i think its pretty awsome that alot of Ford's performance cars offers a fun driving course to get you familiar with your car and how to actually handle it.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I have a private spot that's mine where I keep the car. Probably the best spot in this city. Never a door ding or worry. Here's my spot when my Cat was in it. Any more questions I can answer. Sipping on a glass of Louis XIII right now...need to see that bottle too? :) View attachment 1458983
Good spot. Well if your gonna offer post up the pic.

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
Your right. They just have enough money to afford that bad boy for bragging rights. But most cant even drive or handle the power of the car. I dont know if dodge has a driving school program when you buy your car. But i think its pretty awsome that alot of Ford's performance cars offers a fun driving course to get you familiar with your car and how to actually handle it.

Dodge actually offers a driving school for SRT cars and recently added the Demon experience to it. I think that's cool and will help a lot of guys at least learn the transbrake without beating on their own cars to figure it out. But from the looks of it, the transbrake is pointless on the street. Just look at these terrible launches. You need a prepped surface with those drag radials to even think about using the transbrake.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Beyond the troll being a troll, I don't see R prices changing much.

350 prices are already what they are as a function of unit production.

500 and 350R are different cars. There are dudes that buy GT3s over Turbos, there were dudes that bought NA Z06s over SC ZR1s, and there will be dudes that bought/buy 350Rs over 500s.

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
Beyond the troll being a troll, I don't see R prices changing much.

350 prices are already what they are as a function of unit production.

500 and 350R are different cars. There are dudes that buy GT3s over Turbos, there were dudes that bought NA Z06s over SC ZR1s, and there will be dudes that bought/buy 350Rs over 500s.

I think the issue is this...you can't even come close to getting an "R" at MSRP. The 500 will make getting an R at MSRP MUCH MUCH easier. No way people will pay a premium for an R with the 500 giving you the actual value at the inflated R premiums.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Dodge actually offers a driving school for SRT cars and recently added the Demon experience to it. I think that's cool and will help a lot of guys at least learn the transbrake without beating on their own cars to figure it out. But from the looks of it, the transbrake is pointless on the street. Just look at these terrible launches. You need a prepped surface with those drag radials to even think about using the transbrake.

Thats great to hear about the SRT cars and Demon. I think more than anything it helps understand the safety of driving the cars to there limit. There have been alot of funny videos over the years of guys getting a brand new , vett, viper, gt500, ect and wrecking them in the 1st month of having it, because they dont know how to handle them and want to show off for people.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't want to be that guy, but can't you post a pic of your Demon? I mainly just want to see a pic of it, not to prove or disprove anything.

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
I don't want to be that guy, but can't you post a pic of your Demon? I mainly just want to see a pic of it, not to prove or disprove anything.

I'll post a pic when she's done. She's getting vinyl wrap, tints, clear bra and ceramic coat. Should be done within 2 weeks. :)

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
no hes just full of shit... u tell me u have a demon and u have not taken 1 picture of it yet??? ok

Ask me anywhere to hold my Demon keys in my apartment right now. Fool. I just said I'm not sharing photos of car until it's done. God, the hate runs through you bro. Why so angry. You think I am lying?

Users who are viewing this thread