GT500 vs Lamborghini Aventador

SLOW SVT

Established Member
Excuses excuses from the Lambo...wish we would have run just for fun and a great valentines story.

[youtube_browser]RaZp_zHCjik&feature=youtu.be[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
PspSR.gif

kaz109

Established Member
Wtf was that??? I didn't have the volume up so maybe I missed something but the vid isn't anything even close to a run

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Wtf was that??? I didn't have the volume up so maybe I missed something but the vid isn't anything even close to a run

Guy in the Aventador was being a bitch and didn't want to do a quick pull with the OP.

kaz109

Established Member
Guy in the Aventador was being a bitch and didn't want to do a quick pull with the OP.

Where was there room to do a pull?? By quick do you mean 30-80? Lol....I will watch it again but it looked like there was always cars ahead of them so no pulls could be done. Seems like the Lambo's driver was the smart one not to try and do dumb shit with so little space to work with . I will watch again

Adiabatik

Banned
WORST. VIDEO. EVER.

OP pulls up to a Lambo and wants to street race.....Lambo is obviously a lot smarter and declines....OP posts retarded video....retarded video is retarded

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
WORST. VIDEO. EVER.

OP pulls up to a Lambo and wants to street race.....Lambo is obviously a lot smarter and declines....OP posts retarded video....retarded video is retarded
+1 :lol::lol: :lol:

SLOW SVT

Established Member

If you turn up the volume the lambo driver says hes still breaking in the car.

Where was there room to do a pull?? By quick do you mean 30-80? Lol....I will watch it again but it looked like there was always cars ahead of them so no pulls could be done. Seems like the Lambo's driver was the smart one not to try and do dumb shit with so little space to work with . I will watch again

No one said we were going to do it right there, both of us would have down shifted and gave ourselves room....but thanks for the hate!

WORST. VIDEO. EVER.

OP is one of those guys.....

Op needs to be thankful for the traffic. He was about to get his ass handed to him lol.

Obviously.... but who wouldnt want to hear that thing run through some gears

Lambo driver has brains not to do that in traffic. Obviously the reason he owned a Lambo.

Maybe it was a rental?

I would like 2:02 of my life back op

To the rest of the haters and old farts, why even comment? :lol:

Last edited:

SLOW SVT

Established Member
"Haters".. word used by people who do shitty things to describe people accurately commenting on shitty video.

Not sure what "shitty things" I did to anyone on this post, they have an opinion and I have my own.

Thank you however for the English lesson and defining "haters" for me!

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
Nice runs.;-)

What are your mods? It probably would've ended badly for you anyway.

SLOW SVT

Established Member
Nice runs.;-)

What are your mods? It probably would've ended badly for you anyway.

He would have stomped me if we ran unless I got lucky (bad driver), I think the lambo has close to 700hp crank stock.

My mods are intake, exhaust, pulley, and a tune.

Users who are viewing this thread