GT500 to Appear in Top Gear Season 19

Sagittaria

Established Member
Everything You Need To Know About Top Gear Season 19

Excited to see how it turns out. And before everyone gets there panties in a twist on how Top Gear sucks - I enjoy hearing there opinions. As that is what they are - opinions on an entertainment show of all things. And they almost always point out something pretty positive that contrasts with there European living style in the end anyways.

But there appears to be some other good stuff coming this season too :rockon:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Everything You Need To Know About Top Gear Season 19

Excited to see how it turns out. And before everyone gets there panties in a twist on how Top Gear sucks - I enjoy hearing there opinions. As that is what they are - opinions on an entertainment show of all things. And they almost always point out something pretty positive that contrasts with there European living style in the end anyways.

But there appears to be some other good stuff coming this season too :rockon:

Let's see if those douches put this GT500 on a dyno to see if the ''500'' lives up to its name. :burn:

Sagittaria

Established Member
And yeah, that rwhp thing was a bit out there I will admit that. Whichever writer/producer came up with that must've been a total car idiot.

And picture I found.

670x377image-4.jpg

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
lol @ people still having their feelings hurt from years ago...

When are you guys going to lighten up and recognize that Top Gear is way more of a purely entertainment show than a proper car show. If you want to see someone boringly regurgitate crib sheet numbers I'd suggest you go watch Motor Trend.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
lol@ people assuming too much

that thing is ''astonishing''

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
You're right. I also always call people douches if I'm not upset with/towards them to some degree... :rollseyes

coposrv

Established Member

When are you guys going to lighten up and recognize that Top Gear is way more of a purely entertainment show than a proper car show. If you want to see someone boringly regurgitate crib sheet numbers I'd suggest you go watch Motor Trend.

I suggest no one watch motor trend. Borrrrriiiiinnnggggg. Top gear UK is a great show they almost aways have negative things to say about the cars they "test."

REPCobra10

Established Member
I love Top Gear! While I don't particularly agree with everything they say about various cars, mainly American cars ;-), the show is entertaining, nonetheless...:beer:

MachME

2V Power
Established Member

The show is good, but the dyno thing was ridiculous and a lie (we all know car manufacturers do not rate hp at the tire.)

We already know they will say the 13' gt500 is junk. They will talk about how good the power is, how well it handles even with the solid axle, how good of a "yank tank" it is and how it beats top contender/really expensive European cars. Then in the last 5 mins, they will point out every little thing that is wrong with it, like some radio button not working, plastic pieces etc. Clarkson will probably state "by the third day of testing, the car simply would not start."

REPCobra10

Established Member
Clarkson talks shit about all American cars, yet he bought a Ford GT...:beer: So, how much can he really hate American cars? :lol1: It's entertainment and that's all...:beer:

slapshot

Established Member
I love Top Gear! While I don't particularly agree with everything they say about various cars, mainly American cars ;-), the show is entertaining, nonetheless...:beer:

Same here. It's more of a comedy show with a side dish of cars to me.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
I suggest no one watch motor trend. Borrrrriiiiinnnggggg. Top gear UK is a great show they almost aways have negative things to say about the cars they "test."

Motorweek is informative. The guy's voice is a bit over the top. But they tested the GT500 themselves.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Clarkson talks shit about all American cars, yet he bought a Ford GT...:beer: So, how much can he really hate American cars? :lol1: It's entertainment and that's all...:beer:

Just because he bought one doesn't mean it changed his whole opinion. Ford had to buy his GT back because he kept having problems with it, so I doubt it changed his opinion at all.

If you guys take what Top Gear says seriously, you need to reevaluate who the fool is.

REPCobra10

Established Member
Just because he bought one doesn't mean it changed his whole opinion. Ford had to buy his GT back because he kept having problems with it, so I doubt it changed his opinion at all.

If you guys take what Top Gear says seriously, you need to reevaluate who the fool is.

:thumbsup:

LogiWorld123

Established Member

There were pretty big problems with the aftermarket alarm and didn't he have it switched from left to right hand drive?

Users who are viewing this thread