gt500 spoiler vs ducktail

matteierman

Established Member
I am thinking about buying one of these spoilers and leaning more towards the gt500 spoiler but i wanted to see if a anyone had any good pics of the ducktail?

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
From another forum

IMG_1247.jpg

IMG_1244.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

zachcrosen

Established Member
Sorry for not responding earlier. Here are 2 pix of the car that I had on my phone. I dont have anything close up though.

photo2_zps65d16434.jpg

6_zpsce4f1f86.jpg

Thalilbear02

Established Member
I bought a GT500 spoiler from 3DCarbon, installed it, used it for maybe 500 miles, then went widebody and it didn't fit anymore. If anyone wants a DIB GT500 spoiler, I've got one I'm willing to part with ;)

Justin81

Established Member
I like the GT500 wing the best. I think the black Gurney strip looks really modern. Especially since you can buy it prepainted to bolt right on out of the box. See sig.

Jinx.

Stig's Lazy Cousin
Established Member
I bought a GT500 spoiler from 3DCarbon, installed it, used it for maybe 500 miles, then went widebody and it didn't fit anymore. If anyone wants a DIB GT500 spoiler, I've got one I'm willing to part with ;)

Is it the one with the molded gurney flap or is it like the OEM one with the flap separate? I have a DIB in need of one

Thalilbear02

Established Member
Is it the one with the molded gurney flap or is it like the OEM one with the flap separate? I have a DIB in need of one

Looks separate, but I'd only sell the spoiler I have in it's entirety, otherwise I have no use or ability to sell it.

Jinx.

Stig's Lazy Cousin
Established Member
Lol. I like the whole thing if the flap is black and separate . Main reason I haven't bought American muscle gt500 style one. I would be interested for the right price since it's DIB

Users who are viewing this thread