GT500 rating... 500hp/475tq

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
looks like it may be rated even higher too...

http://www.fordvehicles.com/cars/mustang/?bannerid=233434|13147699|33022511

svtguy22

Established Member
i just think its funny how the interrior is almost exactly the same as the gt. except for the gauges and seats.... oh and of corse the number "6" on the shifter.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
svtguy22 said:
i just think its funny how the interrior is almost exactly the same as the gt. except for the gauges and seats.... oh and of corse the number "6" on the shifter.

all the Cobras have almost the same interior as the GTs :poke:

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
svtguy22 said:

yeh thats same with all mustangs GT's/ Cobras

CaDDy

Banned
svtguy22 said:

Yup.............its been that way......................for a while . :smmon:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
02 Z06 said:
doesnt it still weigh like 3800lbs without driver?

3920, :( . Hey the 05/06 GTO's weigh almost 3,800 pounds with 100hp less and 100+lb/ft less torque.. :poke: It's a pony car with a big s/c iron 5.4L, not a 2 seater vette with an al. motor. Regardless of weight, I bet the GT500 will click off some high 11 second timeslips factory stock. Yeah I wish it were lighter too, but with a $40K pricetag which is already alot of car for the money, what do you expect..:shrug:

Erick

Established Member

The last I heard, the Shebly will have leather center console armrest, door armrest, e-brake and optional leather dash. The dash will have a different color accent rather than the black or optional aluminum.

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
Erick said:
The last I heard, the Shebly will have leather center console armrest, door armrest, e-brake and optional leather dash. The dash will have a different color accent rather than the black or optional aluminum.

I hope it stays black... I didn't really like the charcoal-graphite color on my old cobra. I think that it will contrast much more, and bring out the other colors, if it was a midnight black...!

Z O SICK

Established Member
I can't wait to ride in one of those. It's too bad it's so damn heavy. That's why i got rid of my 03. You can always add more hp but it's hard as hell to compete with a car that was made to be light. 3920lbs is no joke. My Z weights 3080 in comparison. I'd still buy a new Cobra if i had the money though.

Users who are viewing this thread