GT500 Quads for GT500 single axlebacks.

FlashNinja11

Pipe Dream King
Established Member
Editing this post. Bought some GT500 singles. Now selling my GT500 quads. Text me for pictures. 843-685-4149

Last edited:

FlashNinja11

Pipe Dream King
Established Member
Only looking for GT500 singles. Roush is too loud for my taste (blasphemy) and I can't sell them. Just looking for trade for GT500 singles.

1Bad3v

Established Member
Only looking for GT500 singles. Roush is too loud for my taste (blasphemy) and I can't sell them. Just looking for trade for GT500 singles.

Where in Florida? I just traded for singles but wanted the quads, I was told the quads wouldn't work with the 12 though.

FlashNinja11

Pipe Dream King
Established Member
I am in Daytona Beach. I have the Quads on my 2012. You just have to trim the rear valence. I also have the pdf of a template from magnaflow on how to trim the valence to fit the quads.

1Bad3v

Established Member
I am in Daytona Beach. I have the Quads on my 2012. You just have to trim the rear valence. I also have the pdf of a template from magnaflow on how to trim the valence to fit the quads.

Oh ok, I'm down in Boca and have an rtr rear valence on the car so that may be why I was told it would not work

scotmach

Established Member
It doesn't matter what valance you have on a 2011-2012 you will still have to cut it up to make the tips work.

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
Hmmm I'm trading my roush axle backs for single gt500s tomorrow, I would be interested in trading for your quads. I'm in Clearwater. Would be willing to meet half way. I have a 12 we could even swap valances if you need a stock one

PM sent

Last edited:

FlashNinja11

Pipe Dream King
Established Member
Editted the first post. Got some singles and now just selling the quads outright.

Users who are viewing this thread