GT500 Pictures

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
not mine but he's a member on here.

dgussin1.gif

dgussins car is down right sexy, and this is coming from someone who doesnt like the new sn197 body style

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
not mine but he's a member on here.

dgussin1.gif

Does anyone know the exact tire/wheels/suspension set up he has (dgussins) I did a user search and his name didn't come up (because I wanted to PM him and ask him directly.)

Or if some one can get up with him for me it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Anthony

R1Lello

Established Member
Does anyone know the exact tire/wheels/suspension set up he has (dgussins) I did a user search and his name didn't come up (because I wanted to PM him and ask him directly.)

Or if some one can get up with him for me it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Anthony

Yes.

Adj. coil overs

Front 19 x 9.5 with 275/35/19 kdw's

rear 19 x 11 with 295/35/19 kdw's

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Good thread..

Doesn't have aftermarket wheels, but I like GT500s with red stripes for some reason..:pepper:

ShelbyGT500_24.jpg

black-red-stripe-gt500.jpg

millerc73

Established Member
I don't know why evolution performance puts those ugly ass 20" wheels on such bad ass cars!

mustang_00

Established Member
those kr's look mean as hell!!!! i thought the gt500 came with HID's!?!?!? the silver/blue KR headlights look dimmer than shit well identical to the early muscle cars anyways haha. how come the 03/04 terminators came with a supercharger pulley cover plate and the gt500s dont come with it? or did they learn from it when all of you guys took it off immediately??

lons13

Established Member
The super snake and the KR own the C6z06 in the looks department. I'll take the KR in that sexy silver and the super snake in red with white stripes. Z06?? nah!!

RARE5.0

RARE NOTCHBACK
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread