GT500 in stock

04 Redline

Established Member
Today, I got to see the GT500 hands on at my dealership as we now have 6 that are ready to sell. So many of you guys are complaining about the weight and all, and if you saw this thing in person, you now know why. Everything is extra beefy of this car. The sway bars are the thick as hell, the brakes are enormus, everything. The engine is stuffed so tightly, you wonder how they got it in there. There were a few items that leave you a little dissapointed though. The seats aren't all that different than a standard GT, although the leather looks to be of better quality. Other than the steering wheel emblem, cluster, and the shift knob, you wouldn't know you're in anything above a GT. The exterior fit and finish is superb. Very tight panels, and even separation throughout. The black rocker panels do not look right on this car for some reason, maybe it's the GT500 sticker that confuses the eyes with the black-red-white-red sheme. The wheelwells seem to be a little to narrow for the large tires, but maybe it would take away the old school look Ford must have been going for. From the side, less the large cobra emblem on the side, it looks like a pretty common mustang. From the front though, it looks plain mean. The way the upper and lower grill outlines follow each other gives it the appearance that it needs tons of air to cool the monster engine inside. Looks muscular enough to drive through a brick wall, and come out with not even a scratch. The front and rear spiltters are an excellent touch, and give the impression that they are neccessary to the function of the car. I really like this car, and it looks to be worth 42K. Everything is heavy and rock solid. One of the most refined looking and feeling Fords that I have seen. Too bad the first batch will be bought at 80K!

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
I don't know why they didn't put White face gauges in it, that Sux!! And i do like the look from the front except for those UGLY grills, now slap some nice Billet Grills on it, lower it,delete ALL the stripes(even the side stripes) on a White one. And there's my Shelby!

Last edited:

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
They can keep them at $80,000. Once they start selling for under sticker I may have some interest........

GA Terminator

Established Member
lets wait for the 2008's, there should be some cosmetic changes for the better. 80k for this car right now is nuts to consider

Ben 98

Established Member
I love'em but it will be a while before I even consider one, Im just now staring to seriosly consider getting a terminator :rockon:

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Personally, I think it looks like crap. Check this out:

B2_FNT3-4_(820x549).jpg

How can a companyt such as Cervini's make such minor tweaks that Ford could've done and make an '05 look SO much better? More pics of the B2 and B9:

B2_Ducktail_(820x600).jpg

M1:

M1Hood(820x539).jpg

B9:

BossMach1Scoop(820x539).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread