GT500 funny Reaction video 700+whp

Yulla

SVT Noob
Established Member
Nice video JD, I'm sub'd. I saw your car at one of the Sunday Kohl's meet, it looked good. Definitely keep us posted on the rebuild.

paluka21

Established Member
JD- who is doing your motor build? Years back when I was putting together a 4 bolt main stroker to hold over 1000hp, it took me a lot of research and headaches to find someone reliable.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Great video JD, love your Shelby... what is the exhaust set up? Its perfect. I got rid of my corsas and stinges because neither fit the bill.

mrlrd1

Established Member
I really hate how guy wiggle the shifter around....YES its in neutral god dammn!!! Retarded much??

It's a Mustang thing. I believe the shifter shake made it's way into the owner's manual driving chapter around the mid 80s. The driving chapter is right before the excuse chapter for when you lose a race. Ford also included 50% off coupons for a 5" monster tach and a pair of Flowmaster mufflers.

Georgie

Established Member
I really wish it was a Mustang thing but unfortunately the first time I saw that was in ricer videos...since then :nonono::nonono: gayness. Sorry OP.

Users who are viewing this thread