GT500 Eaton on F150???

SoClean03

Established Member
Does anyone know if it is possible to put the eaton from a GT500 on the F150 trucks? If so, do you know what all you will need to do it. Just asking, as I have seen some of these blowers for sale when people go to turbos and thought it might be a good option if possible.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
i saw a guy at amazon who put a gt500 blower on a 2v gt, using the stock 65mm throttle body (thats right). So yes it could be done with enough money. But the question is whether the amount of money needed will be less than if you were to just buy an off the shelf kit

SoClean03

Established Member
It is a 2005 supercrew with the 5.4L 3V, I saw where Tork Tech makes adaptors to put a terminator eaton on a 2V, checking with them about something for the 3V could be interesting.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
It is a 2005 supercrew with the 5.4L 3V, I saw where Tork Tech makes adaptors to put a terminator eaton on a 2V, checking with them about something for the 3V could be interesting.

Even if they could make one for the 3v it would be for the 4.6. The 5.4 has a different deck hieght. I dont think it would work. Pretty sure FRPP makes a Whipple kit for 5.4 3v.

Users who are viewing this thread