GT500 blower?

FORD4U

Established Member
are there any stock blowers floating around that someone want to get rid of? i just want to mess around with one and maybe play with it. thanks for your time

NeoTokyo

Established Member
How much did you find one for?

It seems like when they pop up on ebay with NR and low starting bid Blowers like what Cobra8u2 is selling only ever reaches about $350-375... Not many people wanting these I guess.

I want one for a different project, just waiting for a NR auction to pop up on ebay.

Hell a new take off is only $500 buy it now on ebay.

FORD4U

Established Member
well i think it is realistic to find one shipped for around 400-450 price range but that also depends on if it has a pulley or not and the elbow, i wouldnt give 500, i got mine for measurements on two projects, one is a fox that is mildly built and the other may be my cobra, we have also thought about throwing one on our turbo'd L to see what happens

cobra8u2

Established Member
Give me an offer, I switched to a TVS and the stocker is just sitting around taking up space. I've got the elbow and throttle body too.

BA Xr8

Established Member
Give me an offer, I switched to a TVS and the stocker is just sitting around taking up space. I've got the elbow and throttle body too.

Hi do you still have the supercharger, what are you looking for the whole package?

cobra8u2

Established Member
For some unknown reason, can't send you guys a private message. e-mail me at billwhitmer@sbcontrols for pictures or question. I'm open to offers.

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
I'm also looking for the GT500 blower and elbow if someone has one for sale, I'm putting it on my 03.

BA Xr8

Established Member
Yeah mate I have had the same problem. I don't know if you got the email because my emails said that your email address was incomplete.

Users who are viewing this thread