Gt500 blower on coyote

OKCOYOTE

OKCOYOTE
Established Member
Thinking of buying a 13 gt500 blower and trying to put it on my coyote am I better off just buying a tuner kit from whipple or vmp or could it be done and be cheaper in the long run?

May93

Established Member
Thinking of buying a 13 gt500 blower and trying to put it on my coyote am I better off just buying a tuner kit from whipple or vmp or could it be done and be cheaper in the long run?

It's a different motor and will not work. Look at a Kenne Bell or Roush setup.

kjp

Established Member
I have one of those blowers and am interested in that intake manifold. Any news? And who is DOB?

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Posted today.

Department Of Boost

Coyote Manifold Kits

Make from 550-1400hp!

We had all intentions of finishing up our Coyote manifolds this summer. But with the release of the S550 (2015 Mustang) and the fact that the current Coyote manifolds will not “fit” we decided it would be best to wait for the S550 so we could build a manifold that will work on both the S197 and the S550. There are of course a lot of advantages to this. And one disadvantage. Time.

We got our S550 a few weeks ago (10/25/14) and got started on a manifold right away.

And it is actually a pretty good deal that we waited on the S550 because in the meantime we did a lot of intercooler (IC) design testing and learned a LOT. We are currently breaking new ground with intercooler design and manifold cooling in general. We are doing things that NO ONE ELSE has done up until now. And with really good results. The delay in the S550 has allowed us to incorporate all of our new cooling technology into the Coyote manifold.

So on the down side, delay. The up side is really cool though (pun intended).

Some of the features/options we plan on incorporating into the Coyote manifold:

-The baddest, biggest, best flowing, best cooling intercoolers ever offered. Period. Not a little better than the other stuff out there, 3-4x better.

-Our new “bottom up” machining technique/design process that we started with the R-Spec 3v manifold. This allows for more port volume, lighter weight and is more attractive. And the added benefit of an optional composite “bottom” for even more gains on the cooling front (see R-Spec).

You will be able to run multiple blowers:

-Eaton M122 (2007-2012 GT500). Makes up to 650hp.
-Eaton TVS 2.3L (2013-2014 GT500). Makes up to 775hp.
-Maybe the 3.4L and 4.0L Whipple Crushers. Makes up to 1400hp.

Cost has yet to be determined and will change due to options. But expect the “base model” manifold kit to be in about the same range as the GT450 ($2200-2300). As options are chosen like a composite bottom price will increase.

We are looking at a early spring 2015 group buy.

So that is the update.

skipnay

Established Member
Hate to bring up an old thread but was kinda wondering in the kit for $2200-$2300 does that have everything you need except like injectors, supercharger, and tune? Or are all of the brackets still needed and so on?

Users who are viewing this thread